What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three ODIs, IND vs NZ October 2017

Bazal

Post Whore
Definitely not worth having threads for each game given the lack of interest in our own series over there, but I for one am keen for most cricket and this could be an entertaining series.

India batting first in Game 1

Bazal

Post Whore
Gee Boult is looking good. Swings one right through Rohit, he's got 2/4 in his third over.

Southee at the other end 0/25....

JJ

Immortal
Boult is such a good bowler when fit and/or conditions help him

We don't have enough depth though, can't be far away from Phillips getting the opening job

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh my. De BigMan with a big chunder at the top of his mark....sawdust please!

Meth

Staff member
On Munro, I actually do like him there opening in theory- with Kane at 3. I am not sure he is ever going to deliver on what we hoped he might be- but with this team as it is, I think I prefer Latham at 5. Heck of an innings from Latham. Great chase.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Dhoni is shit. Sucks the momentum out of India's innings every game. They would have got 300 plus if he wasn't out there blocking.

Hopefully they keep picking him.

Latest posts