What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus Crichton

Mark D

Juniors
With some word that Joel Thompson may be off to Manly and the news that Angus Crichton has turned down Souths deadline offer I wonder if there is something cooking ? Really like Joel T but Angus would be a handy pick up... wishful thinking perhaps... I'm sure the Roosters have cap space for Angus and Cronk!!!!!

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I've said it before on this forum and i'll say it again, I would do terrible things to get Angus Crichton to this club. If it means moving Thommo on to bring him in then i'd do it in a f**king heartbeat. No disrespect to Joel, but Angus is going to be (is already) and absolute superstar.

possm

Coach
On this forum you read it again and again; words to the effect that Mary is a crap coach. So many opportunities lost and no real justification for keeping Mary and his assistants. Right now there are a few good coaches that could put us in contention for the 2018 fnals; JD, Hasler, Madge. All far and away a better prospect than Mary and yet our CEO sit there with their head in the sand and do nothing.

possm

Coach
We have so much depth in the backrow even after Thompson moves on; Sims, Leilua, Host and Sele. If we picked up a backrower, we would surely have to let one of these guys go.

Right now there are two really good opportunities we should have a shot at. Warmsley or Cronk would make a big difference to our standing in 2018.

mickeylane

Bench
We have so much depth in the backrow even after Thompson moves on; Sims, Leilua, Host and Sele. If we picked up a backrower, we would surely have to let one of these guys go.

Right now there are two really good opportunities we should have a shot at. Warmsley or Cronk would make a big difference to our standing in 2018.
CRONK will be confirmed a Rooster soon.. Crichton will also be a Rooster if he leaves Bunnies.. Don't ask me how though..

With some word that Joel Thompson may be off to Manly and the news that Angus Crichton has turned down Souths deadline offer I wonder if there is something cooking ? Really like Joel T but Angus would be a handy pick up... wishful thinking perhaps... I'm sure the Roosters have cap space for Angus and Cronk!!!!!

Talks with Rorters were progressing well up to a few weeks ago, when Cronk became a realistic option. Don't know how those talks are going now.

Straight Shooter

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
On this forum you read it again and again; words to the effect that Mary is a crap coach. So many opportunities lost and no real justification for keeping Mary and his assistants. Right now there are a few good coaches that could put us in contention for the 2018 fnals; JD, Hasler, Madge. All far and away a better prospect than Mary and yet our CEO sit there with their head in the sand and do nothing.

Are you suggesting we get Angus Crichton as coach???

BigBoss

Juniors
Oh f**k yes.

I had Angus Crichton in my supercoach team all year and he f**king killed it. He has a huge motor, his work ethic is top notch, makes tons of metres, and he knows where the try line is.

He will be in the blues origin team next year so long as the selectors aren't completely incompetent. Would give my left nut to see him in a red V.

I am a HUGE fan of this guy.

Simon

Juniors

Do you just have the one post and copy and paste that into every topic with disregard to the heading? Surely there's enough threads already about Mary where this was more relevant.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I've said it before on this forum and i'll say it again, I would do terrible things to get Angus Crichton to this club. If it means moving Thommo on to bring him in then i'd do it in a f**king heartbeat. No disrespect to Joel, but Angus is going to be (is already) and absolute superstar.

We are in there swinging.
But who now's.
Its the roosters at this stage or the bunnies

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Possm
Warmsley is not coming at this stage and cronk gone to Roosters.
They are offering a very good tpa.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Players of his ability & talent only deflect clubs for 2 reasons:
1. To be coached by a successful and respected coach that will maximise their potential
2. Big money
We have neither so no chance at all!!

Frank Facer

First Grade
I would be rapt if we managed to sign Crichton. He would be a massive upgrade on Thompson, but I am not getting my hopes up. I recall reading that Easts were chasing him. I never like our chances of getting a good players signature, when competing with Politis.