What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers in 2017 RL World Cup

MrBlack

Juniors
At least some interest from Panther fans in the world cup now.

RCG should kill it.

Kilkenny

Coach
Congrat's to all our players who end up being selected in the sides to compete in the 2017 Rugby League World Cup. Very pleased for RCG and Josh Mansour to get late call up's. I think in the end they have both earnt there call up's. Mansour was an Australian Rep last year and RCG on late season form was one of the form front rowers of the competition.

betcats

Referee
Well done to all players but especially RCG! Always knew the big fella was destined for rep honours! He might not have a fast play the ball like Woodsy but I guarantee you he will never get caught out walking back on the inside as the opposition scores like those peaheart nsw starting props.

Last edited:

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Wallace ruled out of Scotland. I thought the injuries the back half of the year would take their toll on him.

martielang

Bench
I had Stein close to first grade. A week later he wasn't making NSW Cup. I'm clearly a very good judge but I like what i've seen from him.

martielang

Bench
Whare has gotta feel stiff losing his Centre position to Beale and Takarangi. Hiku on the extended bench as well...

Surely he’s carrying an injury.

mxlegend99

Referee
I dont think Dean Whare is in our top 3 centres. But I would take him at centre ahead of Taikarangi and Beale.

Damn thats a weak centre pairing.

Latest posts