What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Could the eels be closing in on 30k after last season? If they have a fast start on the field could get close.

Lambretta

First Grade
We have international members with our brand going far and wide. We have members in QLD, Perth, Cairns and in the Gosford region....

It all counts.....

I was in York and a bloke passed me on the City walls wearing a Dragons cap
I stopped for a chat and it turns out he was English.

When I revealed I was a Roosters fan his wife threatened to throw me off the City walls.

I think she were joking (though she did look scarier than him)

Summation: Dragons have an international fan base too - So do the Roosters - an international hatred
Not sure how many members that will get us though?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I know they had an avg season but to drop to the lowest crowd avg in the NRL last year was some fall from grace! It is quite possible that they have less than 10k Sydney members and 10k around the rest of the country tbf. I heard they have around 4-5k WA members.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Have they got any around Homebush? Cause f**k knows there doesnt seem to be many on gameday out there.....
We had the worst draw last year with barely any family friendly time slots....

It was a shocker.....

Should improve next year but still only have 1 Sunday day game......

We have four 5:30 Saturday games though and our Good Friday blockbuster plus double header the week before.......

You'll see changes next season due to us getting a fair go as I said which we hadn't got recently...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You think it's all on the draw and not at all to do with the fact that after the premiership you went back to playing rubbish football?

Also I dare say the fact GI missed the whole season played a part - big name players missing is always going to impact interest.

Valheru

Coach

It was a shocker.....

We have four 5:30 Saturday games though and our Good Friday blockbuster plus double header the week before.......

You'll see changes next season due to us getting a fair go as I said which we hadn't got recently...

Ah I see, it is ok for souffs to count Good Friday and a home game in another state but not ok for the roosters to count ANZAC Day and the Adelaide Fixture

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ah I see, it is ok for souffs to count Good Friday and a home game in another state but not ok for the roosters to count ANZAC Day and the Adelaide Fixture
Isn't that your home game every year ANZAC day???

We only have Good Friday as an official home fixture every second year....

Valheru

Coach

No, it isn't and no one ever bags the dragons for counting it in their home average and nor should they.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Are you that ignorant you don't know the hosting rights switch for ANZAC Day?

The Enforcer

Juniors

It was a shocker.....

Yeah whatever.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know they had an avg season but to drop to the lowest crowd avg in the NRL last year was some fall from grace! It is quite possible that they have less than 10k Sydney members and 10k around the rest of the country tbf. I heard they have around 4-5k WA members.

Happy to be corrected but isn't anyone who buys a ticket to the Perth game a 'member'?

Latest posts