What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Forty20

First Grade
Doctors-Hate-Them.png

EelsFan05

Bench
Hopefully he comes back just as strong the second time. I can't help but think Norman was carrying a couple of bad injuries towards the end of the year. He had his groin strapped most games and his knee was heavily strapped on the weekend.

Ok new update.
After some false hope of a swift recovery and early return to my armchair sport to the extent of being able to walk without the aid of crutches I was dealt a heavy blow with the news of a possible infection or DVT.
After getting felt up by a fairly attractive radiographer (Think his name was Russell) they ruled out DVT and now think it's either infection or I was just naughty and stayed in my feet for too long.
Either way I have now been ordered back into bed rest. Can't even get to the lounge now to play rainbow six siege. And drugs. Lots more drugs

TLDR I won't be making this weekend's game
Why hasn't there been any updates on this? Will hybrid be right for round one? FFS Bernie!!

hybrideel

Bench
Well the knee has progressed relatively well but there have been 2 complications. A calf muscle injury has limited the rehab program and being a fat lazy bastard has limited the enthusiasm towards exercise. Hopefully the first complication will be sorted out by an ultrasound today however the 2nd issue doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon

strider

Post Whore
Well the knee has progressed relatively well but there have been 2 complications. A calf muscle injury has limited the rehab program and being a fat lazy bastard has limited the enthusiasm towards exercise. Hopefully the first complication will be sorted out by an ultrasound today however the 2nd issue doesn't appear to be going away anytime soon
Theres a bit of "i couldnt be f**ked exercising" syndrome going around

Latest posts