What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Too much truth for you !?
You wouldn't know truth it it bit you on the arse.

And not even your lies.. your constant thread hijacking is annoying others, who have less tolerance for your feeble efforts than I do... Its not even like you haven't been warned repeatedly either.

Stallion

First Grade
I'm glad i annoy you so much, that means i am winning in preventing you annoying the other members of this site.

But yes you are liar, you cant provide a single post that backs up any of your claims. Oh and i would suggest you take a look at the terms of use for this website.. you have come awfully close to breaching them... you wouldn't want to be banned would you.

And you haven't come close to breaching the terms? It's a fact their is a petition started by respected journalist Steve Mascord concerning rugby league's recognition in a very influential International sports organisation (GAISF ). Fact not opinion.!

Pommy

Coach
Hope you are wrong. If you really look into it, rugby league is probably the most English of English sport as it is a breakaway code from another code. It reflects the sporting passion of this nation and hopefully one day this superior football code will gain justice over the barriers set for it by big brother union. Crossing my fingers!

Rugby league will never overtake football, if you think that’s even a posssibility you’re living in a fantasy.

Te Kaha

First Grade
And you haven't come close to breaching the terms? It's a fact their is a petition started by respected journalist Steve Mascord concerning rugby league's recognition in a very influential International sports organisation (GAISF ). Fact not opinion.!
No I haven't... i know the rules.. clearly you don't... it wont be by my hand if\when you are banned.

And what has the petition got to do with you making up claims that aren't true.. you have yet to provide a single post where i have denigrated League like you have claimed, or that League is banned from schools in NZ... you lied. plain and simple.

Stallion

First Grade
Rugby league will never overtake football, if you think that’s even a posssibility you’re living in a fantasy.

That wasn't inferred? However rugby league is a far superior form of rugby than the union version. Thats what this is about. And union are aware of this and are repressing this code to feather their own nest. Completely unsportsmanlike and in a deceitful way. Live and let live and may the better code prevail. That's fair! However the union people don't see it that way. Extremely biggoted.

Stallion

First Grade
No I haven't... i know the rules.. clearly you don't... it wont be by my hand if\when you are banned.

And what has the petition got to do with you making up claims that aren't true.. you have yet to provide a single post where i have denigrated League like you have claimed, or that League is banned from schools in NZ... you lied. plain and simple.

Your whole stance is based on lies. The petition is clear evidence of union using its influence in high places to limit the growth of rugby league. If you cannot work that out , I suggest back to school and brush up on comprehension!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Your whole stance is based on lies. The petition is clear evidence of union using its influence in high places to limit the growth of rugby league. If you cannot work that out , I suggest back to school and brush up on comprehension!

Once again a complete load of bullshit.
You REALLY should do some research you moron. It has been alleged that World Rugby, a member of said organisation, has bought up a technical point concerning Leagues attempts at joining that organisation.. It has nothing to do with "friends in high places" ANY member of that organisation could bring up the same point. Rugby has no more "friends in high places" than any other member. Its a myth perpetrated by you that World Rugby has any undue influence in the corridors of power around the world. Its not that big or powerful an organisation.

Once again you have failed to provide any proof of your claims. Still waiting for your evidence of League being banned in NZ schools.

Stallion

First Grade
Once again a complete load of bullshit.
You REALLY should do some research you moron. It has been alleged that World Rugby, a member of said organisation, has bought up a technical point concerning Leagues attempts at joining that organisation.. It has nothing to do with "friends in high places" ANY member of that organisation could bring up the same point. Rugby has no more "friends in high places" than any other member. Its a myth perpetrated by you that World Rugby has any undue influence in the corridors of power around the world. Its not that big or powerful an organisation.

Once again you have failed to provide any proof of your claims. Still waiting for your evidence of League being banned in NZ schools.

If its a myth perpertrated by myself then why has Steve Mascord already mentioned rugby union being the member responsible for challenging rugby league's right to be regarded as a distinct sport? I certainly can't force Mascords hand!? Just calling things as they really are. That's my go. Not yours though!
And why is their evidence of the same tact in countries around the world like South Africa and France? Their are many more countries. I can list them for you if you can bear it?

Stallion

First Grade
Btw. I have some time away on a brief holiday and will treasure your next denial and biggotry excerpt. Hope you are enjoying the rugby league world cup! I am!

Te Kaha

First Grade
If its a myth perpertrated by myself then why has Steve Mascord already mentioned rugby union being the member responsible for challenging rugby league's right to be regarded as a distinct sport? I certainly can't force Mascords hand!? Just calling things as they really are. That's my go. Not yours though!
And why is their evidence of the same tact in countries around the world like South Africa and France? Their are many more countries. I can list them for you if you can bear it?

Your comprehension once again is shown to be sadly lacking you small minded child botherer.

I said your claim that rugby has "friends in high places" is a myth perpetrated by you, you stupid git. It had nothing to do with who was responsible with raising the "protest".

I seriously question your claim to being a teacher given your constant examples of being severely intellectually handicapped.

Stallion

First Grade
That would be right uso but you know kiwis cannot do anything without Australia. They need someone to hold their hand its also a crime of rugby league to not have the game Samoa and Tonga at Eden Park. But you know thats nz, scared they might upset all black administration.

The big brother bully at work! It should not be that way. But it is! Having the establishment propagating a code is an intimidating aspect of what rugby league is up against. And not just in NZ. Couple that with poor administrators its a tough road for a truelly underrated and underecognised sport globally in rugby league. Just as well it's resilient in many places. However growth is long overdue. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
If it doesnt come with RWC it is worthless.

When a code has friends in high places it is easier to propagate the code in many ways. Exhorbitant and unwarranted tv money is just one of the ways the favours are dished out for RU!

Stallion

First Grade
As stated before the obstacles for French rugby league growth are very real. For instance no one can do rugby league as a subject at any university . This negates any sign of rugby league in French schools. French RL are continually facing spoiling tactics from RU club officials when trying to stage a home game with tv exposure. The RU people would use their influence to make sure a suitable ground would suddenly become unavailable through the local council etc. All this and other forms of repression still exist in France. Getting official sports recognition may help rugby league's cause in France?If anything such overdue recognition can't hurt the game's quest in this country and many others.
Moderaror/editor. The above was very relevant to French rugby league. I don't think its appropriate that this post be diverted to this thread.(whomever created this thread should reconsider their stance on the game- its obvious a slant avoiding repression of RL is a touchy subject for someone in this website.)

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
No they wont. You are lecturing them on a topic they dont care about, why would they have patience?

They ask for a name, they arent going to sit through an incoherent rant about how "its Rugby, but its not Rugby. It looks like Rugby and it comes from Rugby and its called Rugby, but its actually an entirely different sport. In 1895......................"

tenor.gif

Ok. So lets get some fanciful name for a code that is clearly attractive and has its origins in rugby. It happened to breakeaway and didnt have the friends in high places that union has. Its rugby league simple as that. Its been held back and will prevail one day!

Stallion

First Grade
No they wont. You are lecturing them on a topic they dont care about, why would they have patience?

They ask for a name, they arent going to sit through an incoherent rant about how "its Rugby, but its not Rugby. It looks like Rugby and it comes from Rugby and its called Rugby, but its actually an entirely different sport. In 1895......................"

tenor.gif

So dont use rugby league and see what will happen? All the history in a superior form of rugby that hasnt even got recognition from some international sports body heavily influenced by union mercenaries.

Stallion

First Grade
Once again the BSB radio interviewers did not quiz their European sports correspondent about the recent British parliamentary letter of complaint sent to the GSAIF(still hasn't accepted rugby league as a sport.) This is about rugby league being recognised as a sport everywhere. It relates to government funding worldwide for this code. Surely it relates to a world cup especially from an opportunity point of view?

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Hopefully this will be the catalyst for NZ being a bit more proactive in hosting internationals - they don't need the Kangaroos anymore.
Post NRL season, get the Poms down for a Four Nations tournament with Samoa and Tonga, entirely hosted in NZ.
The NZRL sell the TV rights to Sky and Channel 7, get more international experience, more exposure for their sponsors, and turn a tidy little profit while the Kangaroos "rest".

From what I gather the rugby union tend to bully rugby league a fair bit in many ways in NZ. Pretty sure the same can be said elsewhere around the world from what's been reported and made available to the searching public eye.

Stallion

First Grade
It's also difficult when relevant points are syphoned off into this thread. This is inhibiting progressive discourse editor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts