What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

King Ben

Juniors
I reckon jim spat it this year.

After winning us a GF...and seeing what blokes like Ben cutie were getting paid he had a figure in his mind what he tbought he was worth and it didnt match what be was getting.

Flanno wouldnt align with jims thinking so jim played accordingly. He played to a fraction of what be thought he was worth.
Sloppy.
Half hearted defence.
Shoddy discipline.

The word on here was the only thing that saved him from getting dropped before the semis was lack of depth.

Flanno marked his cards ld say.

Better for all we've parted company.
You've read my mind. Not that he's wrong in his thinking, mind you, but the attitude on the field this year was really poor form.

hes provided a big laugh with his lies. Wish we could ban him from this sub forum.
The mods are too busy deleting my posts for not sourcing articles I quote. As if I can be bothered creating fake TV ratings and Rothfield articles.

Josh Massoud, I know not the most relatable, saying we have nearly a million dollars left that we’ll throw at Pearce.
I just saw that. VERY interesting.

ouryear

Juniors
I love this new attitude from Flanno and the football staff.

Feeling bored in your best position on the field? Off to the Broncos, and to rub salt in the wound (which we won't tell Brisbane about beforehand) we'll replace you with an even better player.

Not happy with the three-year contract you signed after only 18 months? Well then you won't even reach Year 3, off to the Panthers thanks. And we'll get an amazing long-term prospect in return.

For too long we kept players because they were good guys or the boys morale improved while they were on the team. Not re-signing Heino shows we're not playing around anymore.

Chad better aim up in 2018 because he's next on the chopping block. 3 year deal or not.
Maloney runs ....and WILL run rings around Moylan ya Merkin!

Ya got the moylan sook.

Card Shark

Immortal
Now Melbourne have lost Cronk & have the defending premiers curse, it’s a very open comp.

Don’t see Penrith being any better next year though.

shadowboxer

First Grade
If the panthers don’t win it next year they never will.
Gould taking Sharks mantle of 50 year plan
I still reckon the fallout between Moylan and the Panthers was that someone at the club started a rumour that Moylan stole Gus Gould's lunch (left over chinese) from the office fridge and it escalated from there.

Frenzy.

Immortal
f**k, that would be huge for us. Bugger Pearce, give this bloke the 8 hunge

Not worth $800k. He’s only a backrower of little standing yet. Enormous potential but $800k for him now would be poor cap management IMO.

What happens if Capewell has a breakout year and they wanna retain him? That snorkel we got from Canberra. Williams?

Crighton not more than $450-500k for mine at this stage.

coolumsharkie

Referee
No that was just me flippantly surmising, I doubt Chrighton will command that type of money at this stage of his career.

I see the Roosters have thrown their hat into the ring for him also. WTF?

Latest posts