What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok fans do u wants Hayne or not?

legs 11

Juniors
seems as though he might have done his dash as far as getting the extra bums on seats for the home games? Conrad Hurrell is more popular with the fans?
Keep him or free up some cash? He's not really been performing this year....will 2018 be any better?

ouryear

Juniors
seems as though he might have done his dash as far as getting the extra bums on seats for the home games? Conrad Hurrell is more popular with the fans?
Keep him or free up some cash? He's not really been performing this year....will 2018 be any better?
You guys could sign two great players for Haynseys money.

But him a ticket to Parramatta bus station today I reckon.

It's not just how he might play, it's also the vibe and morale he brings to the team, which looks like he does poorly.

Geeze, if I could have $1.2 mil to sign two very good players, I know Haynsey would get a knock at his door from me with tickets out of town... today.

Anyway, all the best guys. I hope it works out good for everyone there.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Should have dropped him to QCUP.

Just picture this nightmarish scenario, the NRL sell the Titans to Darryl Kelly and Rebecca Frizzle before 1 Nov as originally planned to much goodwill and the fanbase is rejuvenated. They start to communicate their vision for the future and rally the fanbase, Then a few days later Hayne waddles out and takes a big steaming dump on the entire club and supporter base with this latest circus.

Titanic

First Grade
1. Unload him to whichever club will take him.
2. Charge a transfer fee equal to whatever he has been paid from his 2018 contract + $1.
3. Save the money until a quality FB, centre and front row can all be found if Izzy Folau can't be bought.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Sadly, you might struggle to get a taker if you slap on a transfer fee.

The blokes name is mud after what he did to you guys last year.

Just cut the prick loose and make him someone elses problem.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
26196155_309072729603969_2504329358021421597_n.jpg

Latest posts