What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The MMA Thread

shiznit

Coach
Mighty Mouse had his 11 consecutive successful title defence today so surely he's in the discussion. It's still Fedor for mine though.
He’s certainly up there... but competition is what hinders his claim.

Because of the lack of depth at flyweight he would need to win a few superfights up at BW.

If he could go up and capture the BW title vs the winner of Cody and TJ he would be no doubt at the apex of that argument.

He got beaten pretty easily by Cruz for the BW title which was his last loss...

but this Mighty Mouse is a whole different kettle of fish to that kid who Cruz beat....

shiznit

Coach
What a card!!

3 trash talking, cocky as hell champions get finished and lose their belts... :joy::joy:

I hope GSP does the right thing and gives our boy his rightful shot at unifying that title.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Who takes a 4 year holiday and comes back to a bigger weight class and demolishes the current champion in their first fight. Honestly lol who the f**k does that.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
And LOL @ Cody doing his stupid dancing shit when TJ missed a punch and then getting himself ko'd.

Like shiz said, not a great night for the cocky champions

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Anderson Silva with another failed test.. so disappointing. But Bisping steps up on short notice to take on Gastelum. That guy is a true warrior.

Funny how much the landscape has changed, I still remember only a few years ago that a superfight between Jones and Silva was being mooted and now look at them....

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Oh my good god!

Francis Ngannou just knocked Overreem the f**k out.

If you haven't seen it go and do yourself a favour, prob the closest thing you will ever see to someone getting their head punched clean off their shoulders.

Speechless

shiznit

Coach
Oh my good god!

Francis Ngannou just knocked Overreem the f**k out.

If you haven't seen it go and do yourself a favour, prob the closest thing you will ever see to someone getting their head punched clean off their shoulders.

Speechless
He’s a scary dude.... although I’d actually like to see him fight Mark Hunt... I think he would be taylor made for Hunt TBH...

I don’t think he would take the fight though... He gets nothing from it...

Also... Max Holloway is the truth... I know he’s been that for awhile now but the guy just gets better every time he fights... and over 2 fights he’s just made Aldo look like a scrub...

You’d think with his win streak and the guys he’s beaten... he must be close to P4P #1.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Probably the biggest uppercut I’ve ever seen hit the mark..

Coming from a bloke that size it was pretty fkn scary. Miocic will be shifting himself.

Great card overall