What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask me anything

MKEB...

Staff member
The rapid changes in teperature between cold and not-so-cold doesnt help either.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
new house i'm moving into has some lawn up the back that is nearly vertica and i'm struggling to think of how to use it for something. Any ideas?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
new house i'm moving into has some lawn up the back that is nearly vertica and i'm struggling to think of how to use it for something. Any ideas?
use the grass to raise a zebra colony..

those creatures are endangered, so there aren't that many left in the wild..

not to mention, zebra steaks are bloody tasty when cooked medium & served with a mushroom sauce..

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I was thinking a goat but a few zebras is brilliant. I’m sure I’ll find some on trademe.com

Life's Good

Coach
In the world of poultry is it possible to eat an egg for breakfast and then eat the chicken who laid it at lunch(maybe half a chicken, a full one at lunch would be tough)?
Anyway does the chicken/egg supply chain make this at all possible?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
In the world of poultry is it possible to eat an egg for breakfast and then eat the chicken who laid it at lunch(maybe half a chicken, a full one at lunch would be tough)?
Anyway does the chicken/egg supply chain make this at all possible?
Go and buy some chickens.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I think you’d have to ask the other chicken for that answer.
Or this fellow:

images

Latest posts