What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCPW

I don't know who's followed the guys lately, their new channel is uploading content now, which looks like more of the same stuff. With everything that went down over the past month, I think they may be regretting their decision to leave WC now. That said I am sure Blampied will be back in a few weeks when everything blows over.

I don't know who's followed the guys lately, their new channel is uploading content now, which looks like more of the same stuff. With everything that went down over the past month, I think they may be regretting their decision to leave WC now. That said I am sure Blampied will be back in a few weeks when everything blows over.
Sexual harassment panda

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
They won't be regretting their decision.
Their invested in this project.

From what I read, the boss at WC was a tool. Plus this way, the profits the guys make, are theirs.

Let's be real, they are the reason why WhatCulture has/had such a following.

Cultaholic is still obviously in its infancy stage, filming out of Sam Drivers place. They have a Patreon page, and once funded they will rent a studio.

I'm staying subscribed to WC for now, just for Simon Miller. I've given the other guys a chance and now that Cultaholic are back up, I'll watch them now

From what I read, the boss at WC was a tool. Plus this way, the profits the guys make, are theirs.

Cultaholic is still obviously in its infancy stage, filming out of Sam Drivers place. They have a Patreon page, and once funded they will rent a studio.

I'm staying subscribed to WC for now, just for Simon Miller. I've given the other guys a chance and now that Cultaholic are back up, I'll watch them now
I hate that headslapping merkin,he's the smuggest f**k I've ever had the displeasure of viewing

InFlames

Juniors

Where did you read/find that info?

Wato

Juniors
Kenny macintosh has spoken pretty openly about WC on inside the ropes sounds like a terrible place to work not paying people, mistreating employees and a boss with no communication skills. At one point the boss tried to force him to hand over the rights to inside the ropes to WC even thou he started the company before working at WC and when he was hired it was on the basis he could continue to run and own inside the ropes independently. That conflict was the reason they started old school raw reviews on WC because they wanted to own inside the ropes versions of those.

I meant it kind of tongue in cheek, that they broke away and started their own thing, which took a massive hit before it even got off the ground, with their biggest draw getting himself terminated. That said I think he will be back by Rumble, when the whole thing blows over (think Daniel Bryan and the Nexus).

I've watched their first video which basically insinuates it will be more of the same, except they will have a bit more control over what they do. Will definitely give it a proper shot though.

Like you I am a Simon fan too, his videos are definitely interesting, when he goes against popular opinion and forms a constructive argument. I also liked his series about his training into being a pro.