What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson

Wal Lee

Juniors
I have heard from someone I know in Wollongong who works where a lot of Dragons players frequent that Blake Ferguson could possibly be a Dragon within a week.
Be interesting to see what happens. Do we want him?

Brutalitops

Juniors
I also heard on Reddit that Blake was spotted at GYG Wollongong today.

If he replicates club form and not Origin form I am down. He is like the anti Dugan in that regard.

Dracarys

Juniors
I hear Cronk is on the move to make way for the Hayne pain at Easts. Its a funny ol' world

Spudd

Juniors
I have heard from someone I know in Wollongong who works where a lot of Dragons players frequent that Blake Ferguson could possibly be a Dragon within a week.
Isn’t the 30 settled? Who would go?

Frank Facer

First Grade
Of course I would take him. He would be the best centre, winger and fullback in our team. I would play him centre with Lafai the other centre. I would have Dufty at fullback and Lomax as my first winger chosen. I would probably give Matherson Johns a crack at the other centre. Herbert or Garick could even be given a shot at one wing spot. I am pretty sure that Nightingale will be one of wingers in round 1, but I think he is way too slow now.

No!
Time for the coach to grow a set and give some of our young backs their chance in the top grade.
Ferguson is the other half of the disaster twins.
We just managed to get rid of one, we do not want another.

JDHD

Juniors
f**king hell no! That merkin is a f**king sex offender who never should have been allowed back in the game. He's a waste of atoms who is not only a terrible person but has been badly out of form since the end of 2015. His club form has been diabolical and the only reason he got picked for Origin was because a) for some reason people thought that he and Dugan had a great combination despite never having played a game of first grade together and b) he was ordained as a rep player early in his career because he was roughly the same height and build as Israel Folau who was dominating at that point. Add to that the fact that we only just cut out the tumor that is Josh Dugan and I question why we'd want his best mate who is by all accounts even more of a dickhead than that f**kwit was.

Let me put it this way: the fact that Fergy digitally raped a woman in Northies means that if we sign him, I won't support the Dragons any more. I feel that strongly about it. We cannot become one of those clubs who tolerate that behaviour.

JDHD

Juniors
Johnston would not want him as Brian does not tolerate offenders involved with alcohol
problems, drugs or sleaze.

Given the Dragons' recent history of cutting players who've offended (Fonua-Blake and Nielsen) and even dropping players when there is little more than suspicion and hearsay (Lafai and Havili), I can't believe that Johnston would approve Ferguson's contract. Still chills me to my core, though.

JDHD

Juniors
We signed Packer after a term in prison

There's a difference between a guy who served a prison sentence for a one-on-one bar fight that, admittedly, got way out of hand, and who has made a significant effort to change his life (Packer) and a guy who has been a consistent f**kwit on and off the field and has at no stage shown remorse or accountability for any of his actions (Ferguson).

willzy91

Juniors
So if we were to sign him, we would have to either release someone (shop them around to other clubs) or would it be an option to make Lomax a development player rather than a senior squad member?