What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan in, Maloney out - It is done

TheDefender

Juniors
Ha, says the kaarnt who finds it hard to break away from rimming his neighbors dog, just long enough to punch out some heroic insults from his cum stained fingers. f**ken freak.

WTF??? Did you just think of that disgusting, sick, depraved little scenario by yourself? Or are you scraping the barrel closer to home & going with experience?? Huh kid?? Huh???

SadShark

Bench
WTF??? Did you just think of that disgusting, sick, depraved little scenario by yourself? Or are you scraping the barrel closer to home & going with experience?? Huh kid?? Huh???
You do know why you’re a friendless, awkward, unlikeable socially geniused nobody don’t you?

Losers like you sit alone in the lunch shed, while everyone else is playing cards. Blokes all go to the pub, except you - not invited. Again. People have a night out with their spouses. Except you. And so on.

Come in here, slinging shit & expect a lay down as you standover all of us regulars.

By all means, keep dabbing your shit kaarnt rubber stamp on your ink pad & stamp away. I’m bored with your attention seeking neediness now freak. f**k you and good night.

I always know when the Sharks are getting underneath opposition supporters skin.

I start reading posts on this forum and see lots of bitter bitches trolling their frustration in this forum.

Haha!

Winning!

snout

First Grade
No, I have about four of his Souths jerseys that he played in, it’s just the shonks one that I set on fire
Strange buckaroo aint ya.

Obviously a long history of incest in your family.
Ever thought of turning your old dad in?

TheDefender

Juniors
You do know why you’re a friendless, awkward, unlikeable socially geniused nobody don’t you?

Losers like you sit alone in the lunch shed, while everyone else is playing cards. Blokes all go to the pub, except you - not invited. Again. People have a night out with their spouses. Except you. And so on.

Come in here, slinging shit & expect a lay down as you standover all of us regulars.

By all means, keep dabbing your shit kaarnt rubber stamp on your ink pad & stamp away. I’m bored with your attention seeking neediness now freak. f**k you and good night.

A work shed? A BLOODY WORK SHED?? I don’t go anywhere near a dirty old shed!! How common

You want to find me in a pub kid? You wanna have a bit son? I’ll be at the swamp this afternoon, you cowardly cronulla dog

TheDefender

Juniors
I always know when the Sharks are getting underneath opposition supporters skin.

I start reading posts on this forum and see lots of bitter bitches trolling their frustration in this forum.

Haha!

Winning!

By the looks of it son, I’m the one getting under all of your skin, you’re jumping around, blustering like a pack of lemmings :wink::joy::joy::joy::joy:

TheDefender

Juniors
Strange buckaroo aint ya.

Obviously a long history of incest in your family.
Ever thought of turning your old dad in?

Obvious? Why in fecks name did you suddenly bring up incest out of the blue like that? With absolutely no Segway whatsoever, you obviously have it on the brain, it occupies your mind doesn’t it? You strange kid, if you need help get it

PJ

First Grade
Yeah, how could anyone insinuate a bunnies fan would be anywhere near something with work in the description.

Centrelink yes.

Work, dentist, shower. No

TheDefender

Juniors
Yeah, how could anyone insinuate a bunnies fan would be anywhere near something with work in the description.

Centrelink yes.

Work, dentist, shower. No

Listen kid, unfortunately I have to live in cronulla only because Redfern is too expensive, anyway, ask ya dad, he’ll explain it

PJ

First Grade
You dont you know.

Plenty of other places around you could live.

But I'm guessing if you like to spend time in our forum you cant get enough of the area.

Latest posts