What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan in, Maloney out - It is done

Vin Fizz

Bench
Obvious? Why in fecks name did you suddenly bring up incest out of the blue like that? With absolutely no Segway whatsoever, you obviously have it on the brain, it occupies your mind doesn’t it? You strange kid, if you need help get it

Alright which one of you fellas has recklessly lost their Segway?

Segue | Define Segue at Dictionary.com

www.dictionary.com/browse/segue
  1. Cached
  2. Similar
to perform in the manner of the preceding section (used as a musical direction). 3. to make a transition from one thing to another smoothly and without interruption: The conversation segued from travel anecdotes to food. noun.

SadShark

Bench
A work shed? A BLOODY WORK SHED?? I don’t go anywhere near a dirty old shed!! How common

You want to find me in a pub kid? You wanna have a bit son? I’ll be at the swamp this afternoon, you cowardly cronulla dog
Coward am I? I’m 110% sure you would not say that to me in person.

I’m not from the Shire but your invitation sounds delicious.

PJ

First Grade
Yeah.

I saw your crowds this year.

Must be proud.

Serious question though, what is higher. The average south supporter iq or remaining teeth?

Eion

First Grade
wow. At least the Luke's pretend to be genuine. This weird little needy festering germ of a Segway rider is a rare one.

TheDefender

Juniors
So what happened
Big tough post
Then you shit and changed it .

I didn’t change anything kid

I think you’re confused, that can happen when you hairy arsed nerds are scrambling for superlatives for my good self as I take the piss out of you

Just relax kids, I’m having fun

PJ

First Grade
So we front up and ask for a big bob out in the garden huh?

Doesnt sound suss at all.

PJ

First Grade
Yeah some girls in Thailand offered a big bob too.

Also said don't be scared.

Is your next line best you'll ever get or do you have a different pitch?