What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan in, Maloney out - It is done

TheDefender

Juniors
Yeah some girls in Thailand offered a big bob too.

Also said don't be scared.

Is your next line best you'll ever get or do you have a different pitch?

What happens in Thailand stays in Thailand kid, but you can tell uncle Bob :thumbsup::joy:

carcharias

Immortal
I didn’t change anything kid

I think you’re confused, that can happen when you hairy arsed nerds are scrambling for superlatives for my good self as I take the piss out of you

Just relax kids, I’m having fun

Geeze

Make it up as you go along why don’t you...now you look like that bullshit artist Luke Bowden

C’mon mate
Why did you change it?

I’ll have to give you a bit of credit for realising that you’re a f**kwit though.

TheDefender

Juniors
Geeze

Make it up as you go along why don’t you...now you look like that bullshit artist Luke Bowden

C’mon mate
Why did you change it?

I’ll have to give you a bit of credit for realising that you’re a f**kwit though.

Change what you vociferous knob gobbler

SadShark

Bench
Change what you vociferous knob gobbler
Time to put this bullshitting, queer kaarnt, self-felater on ignore. Keyboard threats & big scary Bob.

Kaarnts like you - the lay down when getting beaten type of big mouth, soft cock. Threaten away ya old toss. On Ignored Member you go.

Ohh, don’t forget to lamely respond. I won’t be seeing it. Big Bob. Pfffffffttt.

Reactions: PJ

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Time to put this bullshitting, queer kaarnt, self-felater on ignore. Keyboard threats & big scary Bob.

Kaarnts like you - the lay down when getting beaten type of big mouth, soft c**k. Threaten away ya old toss. On Ignored Member you go.

Ohh, don’t forget to lamely respond. I won’t be seeing it. Big Bob. Pfffffffttt.
I'm with you Sad.....Big Bob....Small Knob on ignore.

TheDefender

Juniors
Even a first year psychology student would identify you as classic oedipus syndrome.
Youve obviously been daddys little girl and been engaged in quite a bit c**k work. The burning of his clothes - sharks jumper for instance - a classic sign. You wouldve burnt his dresses as well.

You seriously need to dob the old guy in.

Denigrating former players? You & your ilk really are plastic Johnny come lately supporters
Spare me your Freudian suppositions you odious oik

coolumsharkie

Referee
Wow this defender guy is SOOOO butthurt, he must have got word we signed Angus.

Thems the brakes princess, have fun watching your team also run next year again bitch xx

Surely

Post Whore
A work shed? A BLOODY WORK SHED?? I don’t go anywhere near a dirty old shed!! How common

You want to find me in a pub kid? You wanna have a bit son? I’ll be at the swamp this afternoon, you cowardly cronulla dog

What color handbag will you be carrying ?

carcharias

Immortal
Apparently some hero mod is deleting my comments about your families, good to know you’re all triggered

He deleted my post where I quoted your shit post about our mothers .
The post where I said you can’t post stuff about family members.

The reason was ..you can’t post stuff about family members.

WTF?

I wasn’t talking to you kid, but you can bring the old girl too

Swamp, if you Campbelltown dwellers even know where it is
Oh ffs, The Taren Point Hotel is a fooking soft, family pub.
30 years it was a little hard. I saw "Big Bob " get layed out by the Maori boys a few times.