What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne to Parra

mickeylane

Bench
Hope he goes to the Eels
Then we have 1 less team to worry about finishing above us
He will f**k them up very quickly
I honestly think Parra will win the comp .. Only team that honestly should've beaten the storm in the semis. Storm 2017 team will be the greatest team seen in the NRL for the next 10 years.. Parra went that close.. So you add Hayne w something to prove - theyRe a real danger.. IMO..

mickeylane

Bench
Typical of the knee jerk NRL reaction(as the Titans owners).
They thought he would breeze in, be the same player (it’s nearly 10 years ago) & help set them on their path. He isn’t the player that will do that & the Titans should realise that.
joey Leilua to Titans if Hayne goes

mickeylane

Bench
Most over rated player I've seen in modern times. Has strung literally a handful of above average games togoether between the 2nd half of 2009 and now. Titans were mad to sign him.
merkin has played only 6 killer games in his career 2009) and 2 killer origin matches and he's somehow lived off these games for 8 years!!

Old Timer

Coach
I honestly think Parra will win the comp .. Only team that honestly should've beaten the storm in the semis. Storm 2017 team will be the greatest team seen in the NRL for the next 10 years.. Parra went that close.. So you add Hayne w something to prove - theyRe a real danger.. IMO..
The kiss of death if ever there was one.
Eels to miss the 8 now odds on.

Old Timer

Coach
Too funny! I'm tipping Dragons to come 15th.. Lol that'll do it for a top 2 finish now
That's the spirit mickeylane put the hex on everyone else.
I want to see you predict 15 teams finish jointly on top of the ladder and the Dragons to finish 16th.
That would certainly give us a real shot at making it through.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Don is good.

Is Don, Is good!
hqdefault.jpg

Story-1990.png

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Hayne, Foran and Moylan are all high risk buys..
....buyer beware!

You are quite correct there, Flame Thrower.
An invitation to play Russian roulette would be a safer option I think.

By the time Hayne enters the third week of next season competition, he'll be talking himself up as doing something else, elsewhere.
Foran will struggle to keep it together for a whole season and be looking for another out.
Moylan will need an extended break, if not the season, for just being soft.

ouryear

Juniors
Well.....they didnt show up VS the cowboys mickey.
So they cant be that good.

Over rated i thought.

mickeylane

Bench
Good to see Haynes not announcing he's going to parra until Jan 1 so he can be paid another $180k by Titans in Nov and Dec.. Basically will accept the $500k from parra and bank the $180k for a total of $680k for the season!

Pearce to Cronulla!

since77

Juniors
Blame the committee, Neil Henry didn't want him.
CC

The only thing that has kept me vaguely sane over the last few years as I've watched our rabble of a team is thinking that at least I wasn't following basket cases of clubs like the Titans, Tigers and Warriors. Our board almost look like geniuses compared to the boards of those 3 clubs.

Latest posts