What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson

BennyV

Referee
Hey I was just having breakfast at Sizzler when I saw Wade Graham drive past. He was driving northbound and I distinctly saw him glance to his left at Jubilee Oval.
What do you think about him joining the dragons? I think he would be a great addition to our pack.
Thoughts?
Didn't Sizzlers close? How are you having breakfast there?

ouryear

Juniors
Hey I was just having breakfast at Sizzler when I saw Wade Graham drive past. He was driving northbound and I distinctly saw him glance to his left at Jubilee Oval.
What do you think about him joining the dragons? I think he would be a great addition to our pack.
Thoughts?
Well I saw wade graham in a red jumper during the week, wearing white sand shoes. Red and white he is coming boys.

ALSGI

Bench
Thoughts?
Pure speculation Crush, what lane was he in, what speed was he travelling at and was he towing a jetski?
Should have asked Elsie, the waitress at Zizzler, she’d know.

Crush

Coach
Pure speculation Crush, what lane was he in, what speed was he travelling at and was he towing a jetski?
Pure Speculation!? Mate this forum is built on pure speculation! Look at the thread titles.
Ferguson
Walmsly
Crichton
Hayne
Speculation is what keeps us going through the off season!
Wade Graham definitely glanced to the left btw

Life's Good

Coach
Pure Speculation!? Mate this forum is built on pure speculation! Look at the thread titles.
Ferguson
Walmsly
Crichton
Hayne
Speculation is what keeps us going through the off season!
Wade Graham definitely glanced to the left btw
You see, if he glanced at the Taj, I may have believed you otherwise this rumour is BS!

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Well I saw wade graham in a red jumper during the week, wearing white sand shoes. Red and white he is coming boys.
Slighty off topic but had to comment re the shoes..
Wade Graham, saw him at Miranda Westfield,(1-2 years ago) he wasnt wearing shoe's, just dont get it how you leave home, jump in a car to go to a major shopping centre with no shoes, on a side note my mates are DJ's and went to a 21st with them to help out and spin some vinyl in the 90's , it was a rainy Saturday night, group of guys walk in, one without shoes, just dont get it have a shower get dressed, and rock up to a party with no shoes..

KiamaSaint

Coach
She may have been on the corner, turning tricks. Things have been tough on mum since Sizzler closed down. Bloody Doust.

Crush

Coach
Slighty off topic but had to comment re the shoes..
Wade Graham, saw him at Miranda Westfield,(1-2 years ago) he wasnt wearing shoe's, just dont get it how you leave home, jump in a car to go to a major shopping centre with no shoes, on a side note my mates are DJ's and went to a 21st with them to help out and spin some vinyl in the 90's , it was a rainy Saturday night, group of guys walk in, one without shoes, just dont get it have a shower get dressed, and rock up to a party with no shoes..
One of the dads at my kids school never wears shoes. Picks his kids up bare foot in summer and winter. WTF?
I live in the shire and often go up the fair. Amazing how many people, usually teenagers, are bare foot up there. Its actually one thing I like about the shire though, you never feel underdressed amongst the shire battlers. If I go to the city I always make an effort to wear proper clothes, if I go to the fair I don't even need to wear shoes! But I do because I have standards......

Carlton

Juniors
One of the dads at my kids school never wears shoes. Picks his kids up bare foot in summer and winter. WTF?
I live in the shire and often go up the fair. Amazing how many people, usually teenagers, are bare foot up there. Its actually one thing I like about the shire though, you never feel underdressed amongst the shire battlers. If I go to the city I always make an effort to wear proper clothes, if I go to the fair I don't even need to wear shoes! But I do because I have standards......

You're an idiot, Shire battlers, the shire has one of the highest disposable incomes in Australia. I go to Miranda Fair regularly and if you think there are many people not wearing shoes there you are a goose.

If you live in the shire maybe you should move, go to the Eastern Suburbs I think you would fit in well.

FlameThrower

Bench
Again with the off topic conversation- bare feet in public is a personal hate, plus spitting on footpaths and passengers who rest their feet on the dashboard of cars...

Crush

Coach
You're an idiot, Shire battlers, the shire has one of the highest disposable incomes in Australia. I go to Miranda Fair regularly and if you think there are many people not wearing shoes there you are a goose.

If you live in the shire maybe you should move, go to the Eastern Suburbs I think you would fit in well.
Geez. Harsh words.

Latest posts