What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

TheVelourFog

First Grade
1c02ffaf1e27ed50498ea6917104f729.jpg

still disappointing but The Pot is brilliant

Taylor Swift Reputation.

A fantastic pop album. The only misfire is the lead-in single Look What You Made Me Do, and even then, on repeated listens, it fits in the flow of the album (and maybe I'm getting used to it).

I love the cover too...just something about it that reminds me of Madonna's True Blue and the era of iconic album covers of my youth in the 1980's.

Because JB are doing are 20% off weekend, just nabbed the Type O Negative complete Roadrunner albums collection (so basically their first 6 albums [there was a 7th and final album on another label]).

I always loved Everything Dies from 1999 (one of those times in the old days of late night RAGE and seeing the video). I bought the album World Coming Down because I couldn't get the single and have listened to it off and on over the years. I'm not really in to gloom metal much, but something about these guys always interested me, and I loved their humour/wit bubbling under.

Anyway...devouring all six albums has been a bit a treat this weekend (along with Taylor Swift LOL).

Can't believe the singer has been dead since 2010. Time has flown. RIP.

I love singing this song around the house or in the car. Has a Bohemian Rhapsody epic quality about it IMHO.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Reimagine, a reworking of Tina Arena’s songs from artists like Kate Miller-Heidke, Katie Noonan, Jimmy Barnes and also Tina singing with Dannii Minogue and also with Jessica Mauboy and The Veronica’s. You just realise how good these songs are especially when they are given to other artists to interprete and what a great job they do.

Latest posts