What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 High Rollers Fantasy League

legend

Coach
Bell wold have got me one more win, possibly two. I had Sanders who has done nothing and I get Diggs and Bradford goes down. Lynch gets suspended as does Fournette for disciplinary reasons. Carr, who was an MVP candidate last season has largely sucked (and been injured) this year as has Ryan. Witten has been solid as has Cooks. Jimmy Graham has just come to life now. I thought I had a cracking side but it all unraveled quite quickly.

Bell at the time of the trade was doing nothing and Lynch has been a complete disaster.

legend

Coach
I will say I have more interest in the FOSDL, where I am 6-3 and on the move with a very solid team.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Taylor putting up 3, Freeman knocked out with 0.3, Bell and the Steelers D held well below expectations, it looks like my unbeatable team will get beaten for the second time in 3 weeks.

It's a RORT I tells ya!

Mjp81

Juniors
I left home this morning in a good position. Get to work and see Goff / Woods combo had gone off for 75 points combined....game over.

abpanther

Staff member
Taylor putting up 3, Freeman knocked out with 0.3, Bell and the Steelers D held well below expectations, it looks like my unbeatable team will get beaten for the second time in 3 weeks.

It's a RORT I tells ya!

Yeah the fantasy gods should help me to a win this week

Do the Marauders dream of coming back from 1-6 to snag a wildcard?

kurt faulk

Coach
I left home this morning in a good position. Get to work and see Goff / Woods combo had gone off for 75 points combined....game over.

It was beautiful to watch. Woods has been a great pickup midseason. He is so reliable.

I love the rams wr corps now. Mcvay and snead built it in one pre-season. Fisher couldn't do shit in 5 years, probably because he is an awful coach. Always went for the athlete at wr. Always thought he could coach them up but never surrounded himself with talented offensive coaches to make it happen. Mcvay couldn't dump Britt and quick fast enough.

Any chance caaaam and dickson can get 65 points?

zombie jesus

Staff member
I might send out some trade offers today, don't dilly-dally about it if you're interested, trade deadline is 10pm tonight.

Mjp81

Juniors
It was beautiful to watch. Woods has been a great pickup midseason. He is so reliable.

I love the rams wr corps now. Mcvay and snead built it in one pre-season. Fisher couldn't do shit in 5 years, probably because he is an awful coach. Always went for the athlete at wr. Always thought he could coach them up but never surrounded himself with talented offensive coaches to make it happen. Mcvay couldn't dump Britt and quick fast enough.

Any chance caaaam and dickson can get 65 points?

Not a chance in the world those 2 combine for that score.

And re Fisher - you've only got to look at the play of Case Keenum for another example of how outdated his coaching was. I thought Goff was going to be a bust, but hats off to Snead (and McVay) for fixing the situation in 1 off season.

I must admit I am hoping for the Rams to drop off a little (and Philly), as I have a potential collect of over $1k if Sean Payton can win coach of the year!!

kurt faulk

Coach
Not a chance in the world those 2 combine for that score.

And re Fisher - you've only got to look at the play of Case Keenum for another example of how outdated his coaching was. I thought Goff was going to be a bust, but hats off to Snead (and McVay) for fixing the situation in 1 off season.

I must admit I am hoping for the Rams to drop off a little (and Philly), as I have a potential collect of over $1k if Sean Payton can win coach of the year!!

he has as good a shot as any. to totally transform the offense like that to a running team when he likes to throw is a masterstroke.

Mjp81

Juniors
Cam Newton wasting a big game on an unwinnable match. Damn you Tarik Cohen. And damn me for starting him.

Tom155

Coach
4 TDs between Funchess & McCaffrey, nearly brought the toads all the way back, too close!

kurt faulk

Coach
Cam Newton wasting a big game on an unwinnable match. Damn you Tarik Cohen. And damn me for starting him.

you came close.

but that probably makes you feel worse. getting the 2nd highest score and still losing sucks more than anything i know in fantasy football.

Latest posts