What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Thread LXXV: Remembering forgotten memories

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
morning

well that was a 30th to remember (some of it is a bit blurry though). Ended up at the airport onf riday morning and got given a boarding pass to queenstown.

Never thought i'd manage a bungee jump. Lot's of crazy thingsi have done or would do if i had unlimited funds (or in the case of skydiving could make about 15kg disappear) but is something about diving off things that scares the shit out of me, jumping off things i'm pretty good with (did the lake taupo swing pretty easily).

Getting driven without knowing where you are going while sweating booze out of every orifice with it being prepaid and non-refundable, i basically got thrown off a 57m bridge against my will for my birthday.

Back that up with one of the best luge crashes the guys working at the queenstown gondola have ever seen...my everything hurts

Latest posts