What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Val to ask for release WTF?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
But according to Holmes, he's been assured he'll play at the back in 2018.

"That's why I re-signed," he told Channel 7 reporter Josh Massoud.

Second post has the link.

I saw yhis "break" this morning, it was that shoe horn, Liam Cox, doing the breaking.
Nothing but loads of shyte cum from that turnip.

Quigs

Immortal
Okay which one of you pricks started this rumour. Youse know how the ferrets hang around moat just waiting for something to be thrown from the castle turrets.

It's a long time till next February. For farrks sake save your ammo.

Card Shark

Immortal
Okay which one of you pricks started this rumour. Youse know how the ferrets hang around moat just waiting for something to be thrown from the castle turrets.

It's a long time till next February. For farrks sake save your ammo.

Nah....Like a sniper, pick em off 1 by 1.

chewsta

First Grade
Nothing in it at all. Val has been telling everyone he is close to, that everything is sweet and he is happy to play anywhere under Flanno, all is sorted and he will be at the Sharks next year.
He actually confirmed it to my brother Chewsta at Sharks Leagies TAB. My other brother Chewsta was also there and heard it too.

Inferno

Coach
Not true, not with the cap increase. You wouldn't pay $450k for Vanivalu? Rapana?
Nope. Wingers are a dime a dozen and the gap between the very best and everyone else is small.

I'd rather have an up and comer on 100K and put that extra money into a strike centre or backrower.

Born BB&W

Juniors
After the loyalty & gratitude shown to the club by Benny, Birdy and Jimmy nothing would surprise me these days.

M2D2

Bench
Nope. Wingers are a dime a dozen and the gap between the very best and everyone else is small.
Yeah, nah.
A great winger is worth his weight in gold and the gap between the very best and a nuffie like weve had in the past is as wide as the grand canyon.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
The way we're going we'll have about 3 or 4 of our premiership winning side left heading into 2019......who cares.....we won the faarrkker.