What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Val to ask for release WTF?

sandshark

Bench
This kind of rubbish story was always going to happen. Even if Moylan didn't sign, someone would have written it because Dugan is here.

But the variety of Fullback choice will most likely have him signing elsewhere when his contract is up.

Maccas4177

Juniors
Please please please tell me none of you blokes is that Nuffie who runs the sharks Facebook fluff page.
He absolutely loves Val at fullback. It's doing my head in.

shaggs

Coach
Please please please tell me none of you blokes is that Nuffie who runs the sharks Facebook fluff page.
He absolutely loves Val at fullback. It's doing my head in.
Yeah sorry about that. I only run it to fuel frenzy and reefy. They are my main contributors.

SharkShocked

Bench
Definitely looks pissed off.

And the earlier comments about him 'not worried'... i believe that was his attitude towards Dugan because he knows Dugan will be in the centres. Moylan/Pearce however certainly sends him back to the wing for sure.

Players have all the power these days anyway, if he goes back to the wing, he will leave eventually, more than likely after a long drawn out rumour mill / behind the scenes sulk/dummy spit.

shaggs

Coach
Is Frenzy the bloke that keeps requesting "Give me an UP, UP" .... every farkcan FB post ?
Yeah that’s him. Tried to get him banned but he didn’t have any evidence of unsavoury behaviour. Good at hiding it.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah that’s him. Tried to get him banned but he didn’t have any evidence of unsavoury behaviour. Good at hiding it.

Yeah I thought it was him too. He has a lot of the Lukes about him that is fo'sure

coolumsharkie

Referee
f**k him, should be competition for any spot in FG, nothing is a given.

Surely he realises this? Hopefully this is Val meaning, I signed on for a good shot at the fullback spot? Otherwise I might be hopping over the fence to cook some onions on DTC and Frenzy's bbq.

Got any decent beer over there?

cb4

First Grade
Interesting he said he likes to be around the ball. I wouldn't say he showed that this year, and that was the most obvious difference between him and Barba.
I saw a stat between out 2016 offloads from our forwards compared to 2017.
Something screams of game plan change.

This won't be an issue anyway.

txta2

Bench
If Moylan is fb who is number 6? Chad, f**k no the guy stifles attack. It's obvious it would happen if they sign Pearce but it won't eork