What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'd piss myself if he had number 7 on the back

Can you imagine the phone call:
Mitch: So when do you need me for the jersey launch photo shoot?
Roosters manager: ermm...... long pause
Mitch: Available whenever you need me there
Roosters Manager: errr, that's ok we're sorted this year thanks.
Hangs up quickly

Jtm22

Juniors
Dunno if it’s been mentioned or not but would of loved to of seen aus have a white patch behind their number on the weekend. Also would love to see the nrl take on the wc numbers instead of the shit there running around with now.

1510631760732.jpg

gzerounian

Juniors
I'Don't see the need for yellow boxes though, especially on the front.
At first glance I thought it was part of the jersey design to have the 2 shades of yellow on the front but you're 100% right...so unnecessary. I love the simplicity of the design particularly the use of white numbers and collar. The yellow boxes just ruin it. The shade of blue is not in keeping with their usual blue but they have used this darker shade in the early 2000's.

GAZF

First Grade
At first glance I thought it was part of the jersey design to have the 2 shades of yellow on the front but you're 100% right...so unnecessary. I love the simplicity of the design particularly the use of white numbers and collar. The yellow boxes just ruin it. The shade of blue is not in keeping with their usual blue but they have used this darker shade in the early 2000's.
I wonder if the box is a result of a late announcement for sponsorship? Without the boxes, the integration would be great as their logo really suits the horizontal elements of pretty much every Parra design.

Status
Not open for further replies.