What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jordan is great in ring. He needs to be in a tag team or stable where he doesn't have to speak much.

I think pairing him with Kurt was half heartedly done to involve Angle in JJ's story so that Kurt could carry JJ on the mic.

Jordan is great in ring. He needs to be in a tag team or stable where he doesn't have to speak much.

I think pairing him with Kurt was half heartedly done to involve Angle in JJ's story so that Kurt could carry JJ on the mic.
They should've put Teddy Long with him

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'd love for Paul Heyman to become the advocate for Jason Jordan.

I seriously think of you align Heyman with Jordan, that the crowd would cheer Jordan more.

Jordan is an excellent worker and athlete, but has little charisma; but team him with Heyman, and the sky is the limit.

I'd love for Paul Heyman to become the advocate for Jason Jordan.

I seriously think of you align Heyman with Jordan, that the crowd would cheer Jordan more.

Jordan is an excellent worker and athlete, but has little charisma; but team him with Heyman, and the sky is the limit.
Or super heel/face black lives matter with Teddy Long

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Tbh, the move looks as if the ticket sales have been horrible, and they have gone all out over the last two weeks to change that.

1. Tag Title change, opening the shield up for New Day
2. AJ takes the world title
3. Cena back for Smackdown
4. HHH returns for raw
5. Charlotte most likely wins the title tomorrow, with Paige taking her spot on the Womens team.

Went from a massively average ppv to a very intriguing one currently.

Tbh, the move looks as if the ticket sales have been horrible, and they have gone all out over the last two weeks to change that.

1. Tag Title change, opening the shield up for New Day
2. AJ takes the world title
3. Cena back for Smackdown
4. HHH returns for raw
5. Charlotte most likely wins the title tomorrow, with Paige taking her spot on the Womens team.

Went from a massively average ppv to a very intriguing one currently.

1.Well somehow The Shield is still shit hot even with Roman,plus he's not as bad as everyone makes out,his character is f**king horrendous though
2.This was like watching paint dry for me,Jinder was never going to be a long term champion and he's got about the charisma as a roll of toilet paper so it's about f**king time,his match with AJ though is a highlight
3.Meh
4.Reign of terror 2.0?
5.I cannot follow Charlotte,i don't enjoy her,she's about as sexually appealing as a rotting moose carcass...

It's a big 4 ppv,it had to be epic

Did anyone else mark the f**k out last year when Goldberg conquered the beast in f**k all time? I utterly lost my shit and i know how bad Goldberg is,I watched WCW and he was the most WWF guy of his era (WCW had a lot of high workrate,skilled wrestlers,WWF had cartoon characters like f**king Hulk Hogan and the ever boring Bret Hart,wrasslin was all about the skills,wrestling was all power moves)

Buck

Juniors
Building for a HHH and Angle WM match, HHH likes to build a story line rather than rush into one a month out from WM.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Building for a HHH and Angle WM match, HHH likes to build a story line rather than rush into one a month out from WM.
That is also correct, builds a 3 way fued as such, Jordan will verse HHH eventually, i can see Jordan taking on Angle eventually as well, so it plants seeds early

I missed most of Daniel Bryans WWE career

Is it wrong for me to hope Shane gets knocked out and we go into a mystery 5th member scenario and have 'flight of the valkyries' hit as the last entrance? I mean it's always an outside chance given his medical history, couldn't he sign a hold harmless? His own doctors and even NFL doctors have cleared him to compete

Eelementary

Post Whore
1.Well somehow The Shield is still shit hot even with Roman,plus he's not as bad as everyone makes out,his character is f**king horrendous though
2.This was like watching paint dry for me,Jinder was never going to be a long term champion and he's got about the charisma as a roll of toilet paper so it's about f**king time,his match with AJ though is a highlight
3.Meh
4.Reign of terror 2.0?
5.I cannot follow Charlotte,i don't enjoy her,she's about as sexually appealing as a rotting moose carcass...

It's a big 4 ppv,it had to be epic

Did anyone else mark the f**k out last year when Goldberg conquered the beast in f**k all time? I utterly lost my shit and i know how bad Goldberg is,I watched WCW and he was the most WWF guy of his era (WCW had a lot of high workrate,skilled wrestlers,WWF had cartoon characters like f**king Hulk Hogan and the ever boring Bret Hart,wrasslin was all about the skills,wrestling was all power moves)

Agreed.

Reigns is actually a pretty damn good worker, imo.

Shame that his character sucks.

But as part of The Shield, he's just a silent badass, and that's how he should always be booked imo.

Agreed.

Reigns is actually a pretty damn good worker, imo.

Shame that his character sucks.

But as part of The Shield, he's just a silent badass, and that's how he should always be booked imo.
He can't shine with writing like that and really it was unfair his program with Cena verbally

He was exposed and left out in the cold, verbally Cena could expose anyone as green as Roman on the mic

At the time i thought it was gold but looking back it was pretty slack, imagine Braun trying to talk shit to Heyman and Lesnar, trying to keep up with that, thankfully they didn't have a very verbal program

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
one thing that is starting to stand out like dogs balls on Raw is Kurt Angle's physical stance. He looks like he's semi squatting. Is it his back, hips or knees that are f**ked?

How I would book the show

Opener: Usos def The Bar, two of the best tag teams in the company, give them plenty of time to get some cool stuff in, have the faces go over with a super kick party, get the crowd happy. SD 1-0

Raw women def SD women. In a follow up to last year, have Nattie named to go in as Charlotte's replacement, only to be jumped backstage and Nikki Bella goes in instead. Raw get in trouble early (have Fox Banks & Bayley all go out quickly, maybe with some friction within the team), Nia an Asuka rally, with Asuka the sole Survivor, beating Becky & Nikki on her own to look like a proper beast. 1-1
Order of elims
1. Fox (Lynch)
2. Bayley (Naomi)
3. Banks (Carmella)
4. Tamina (Asuka)
5. Naomi (Jax)
6. Carmella (Asuka)
7. Jax (Lynch)
8. Nikki (Asuka)
9. Lynch (Asuka)

Miz def Baron Corbin, have the Miztourage help out, but ultimately Miz needs a win after putting the Shield over at the last show. Baron looks like a beast and gets some good stuff in but the numbers game catches up with him Raw 2-1

Charlotte def Alexa, Charlotte needs a win to keep some momentum going after her recent title win. 2-2

SD men def Raw men, have HHH go out in under 2 minutes to feed into the Angle vs HHH/Steph story. Shane goes out next after Braun goes on a tear. Braun gets distracted by Kane allowing Cena to hit him with the AA and takes him out. Joe takes out Cena, before clashing with Balor so Kurt intervenes only for Joe to be Kinshasa'd out of there. Balor takes out Roode. Randy/Nakamura vs Angle/Balor. Balor eats the next fall for Angle to be stuck in a 2-1 situation, the numbers are too much, he gets Nakamura in an ankle lock after a blind tag, only to be RKO'd. Nakamura & Orton celebrate before Randy RKOs Nakamura and turns heel. Angle has some leverage to use against Steph and Trips for losing. SD 3-2

Order of elims
1. HHH (Orton)
2. Shane (Braun)
3. Braun (Cena)
4. Cena (Joe)
5. Joe (Nakamura)
6. Roode (Balor)
7. Balor (Nakamura)
8. Angle (Orton)

Shield def New Day, the most predictable result of the night, so put it in the slot where the result is essentially a forgone conclusion. If this is an elimination match then they pitch a shutout. 3-3

AJ def Brock, won't happen, but it should. AJ is the biggest star the company has, and in a match that essentially means nothing he should go over Brock. As Super-Cena as it sounds, have him eat a lot of punishment before AJ fights back and hits the forearm for the win. Heyman sells the hell out of it. SD 4-3.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with the AJ result. He should get the win. You can tease the shit out of Lesnar going to SD for revenge afterwards to try and improve the ratings over there. Raw won't miss Lesnar.

As for the 5 on 5, I think Triple H and Angle against Shane and Randy.

Then for fun, Trips and Randy team up to annihilate Angle and Shane. And just as it's looking weird, Evolution version 97 is formed when Jason Jordan runs down to the ring, in what looks to be a bid to help his dad, only for him to join Trips and Randy as they belt the living snot out Angle and Shane.

That would certainly create a shit tonne of talking points on RAW (Kurt battling Evolution instead of the tired old Authority story) With trips as the elder statesman, he can play the same role Naitch played when they first formed, pretty much watching on as the younger two run riot, occasionally getting involved.

Survivor series is over and I'm happy enough with the results, AJ losing was always going to happen but i still see it as him going over, Lesnar made him look a million bucks even with his physical domination of the match

I was annoyed Charlotte won, but overall a good show..... until the end

That men's match was so clunky,Joe,Finn,Nak and Roode were absolutely buried, only Shane broke up a pinfall what the f**k?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
that ending was just dumb dumb dumb.

I quite enjoyed Triple H as a performer but not anymore. He and Angle are no longer ring fit and should not be in matches anymore. Angle can't stand up straight meaning he is struggling with lifting moves (ie - his whole move set practically) while Triple H looks like he has the ankles of a 95 year old grandma.

Cena - what a f**king waste of time

Roode, Nakamura, Brawn and Balor all should've had much bigger roles and finished as the final four, or if you're going with the oldies, I think my idea in my post before this would've been even better still.

Shield vs New Day - exactly what you expect from both teams, fantastic match.

Women 5 v 5 - good result, Asuka looked amazing, Carmella probably regrets agreeing to be a wrestler after that kick, some sloppy moments (Naomi vs Alicia), overall a little disjointed.

Miz vs Corbin - kind of dull, nothing special

Usos vs The Bar - probably the two best tag teams on the roster and they delivered. great tag team match

Bliss vs Charlotte - Solid without being spectacular

AJ vs Brock - MOTY contender, both guys brought it. I bag on Brock a lot, but he really made AJ look a million bucks

Mens 5 v 5 - garbage, barely told any story apart from HHH/Angle and making Braun look amazing. Why is Shane outlasting Cena, Randy, Roode and Nakamura?

Latest posts