What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hindy111

Post Whore
Turns out he really was interested in Garoppolo...and we got him for a second-round pick! I'm pretty damn happy with that deal.

We now have the most handsome QB in the NFL. Nothing else matters now!

unsure on Garoppolo. Wont be surprised if re-trade and pay up for cousins.

T.S Quint

Coach
unsure on Garoppolo. Wont be surprised if re-trade and pay up for cousins.

Cousins is a fine QB, but not worth the money he's getting.
Better off taking a risk on a bloke who has experience playing well in the NFL as opposed to drafting a rookie, but I doubt Jimmy G is getting anywhere near what Cousins is asking for.

T.S Quint

Coach
Massive man crush on Jimmy G!
What a difference a competent QB makes to a team. Nothing against Beathard, but he's nothing more than a decent backup.

I love you Jimmy!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

T.S Quint

Coach
Amazing the difference a competent QB makes.

I know we aren't exactly beating the Patriots or anything, but these wins are enough to give me some hope for the future.

It's a shame we won't have a top 3 pick anymore, but I think this was more important.

hindy111

Post Whore
How 'bout dem Eagles, @hindy111 ?

Shame about Wentz's injury though.

Yes. They would of been about a 70% chance of making the super bowl if he had remained fit.
It drops to about 15 % now.
Carolina are looking good. Tough schedule and if can put there best gsme together they will win the title this year.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Amazing the difference a competent QB makes.

I know we aren't exactly beating the Patriots or anything, but these wins are enough to give me some hope for the future.

It's a shame we won't have a top 3 pick anymore, but I think this was more important.

Do you want Derek Carr?

I'll drive him to San Fran myself.

He sucks sooooo bad.

butch82

Juniors
Being a giants man I'd like for them to play Webb for the last few games and see where he is at.manning played well yesterday but if ain't in the clubs plans next yr , try Webb out and if it don't go well , get a qb in the draft.

hindy111

Post Whore
Being a giants man I'd like for them to play Webb for the last few games and see where he is at.manning played well yesterday but if ain't in the clubs plans next yr , try Webb out and if it don't go well , get a qb in the draft.

Eli isnt the problem. Carr isnt the problem.
Eli if it the jaguars right now would be my superbowl faves.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Carr is definitely part of the problem - he has a cannon for an arm, bit no finesse.

He is tough, but does not know when to take the sack, and when to throw the ball away.

For the highest paid player in the game, he's just not good enough.

hybrideel

Bench
Carr's biggest problem is his receivers keep dropping his bloody passes. Yeah he does throw some bad ones but it is crazy the amount of perfect passes they have put down. And I think he is losing faith in them as shown by the fact that he looks to go to the TE cook as first option over guys like Cooper and Crabtree. He looks scared to throw the ball long as well