What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

purchasing world cup Tickets.

bigwal

Juniors
I plan to watch some games of the world cup at Allianz stadium in sydney.

Can i buy tickets at allianz stadium directly or can i only get tickets through ticketek?

Would rather buy at door because im not sure how many people are going exactly.

Coastbloke

Bench
I would love to tell you to buy them now because you'll need to get in quick, but it's a safe bet there'll be plenty of tix if you walk up on game day..

bigwal

Juniors
After booking to go to the aus vs lebanon game last weekend i pre booked tickets through ticketek.

1 day before game every tom, dick and harry i knew where given free tickets somehow, im not talking just 1-2 tickets, but multiple tickets.So pretty unfair i think.

DlEHARD

Juniors
Yea I bought three for $180. Not happy at all about this. And it kills us in the future when people get smarter and don't rush in. Which is a shame, I bought my tickets on the day RLWC tickets were released...

redvee78

Juniors
Yea I bought three for $180. Not happy at all about this. And it kills us in the future when people get smarter and don't rush in. Which is a shame, I bought my tickets on the day RLWC tickets were released...
Certainly wasn't an issue for the UK world cup four years ago. Not very impressed with the Aussie ticketing strategy. Hope UK again, then North America will do better.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Certainly wasn't an issue for the UK world cup four years ago. Not very impressed with the Aussie ticketing strategy. Hope UK again, then North America will do better.

You would imagine that the group that bid to host and promote the cup in North America will be marketing to players and lover's of both codes of Rugby and selling tickets at very reasonable prices to fill the stands

bigwal

Juniors

I bought my tickets at 75 bucks, times that by 6 people.I got the good seats right in the middle.

And here i was thinking to book early because i thought i would miss out of the game. Ticketek would not refund me my money.