What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 11

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Titans have a great chance to top their division.

Marcus has got stop throwing it to the other team but.

Frederick

Staff member
I’m struggling watching this from skycam, and I don’t know why because I’m used to playing madden from it

legend

Coach
Steelers D will get them home and Brown and Bell will contribute more in the second half. I think the Jags take the South with a shit QB and a great D.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Loved the skycam thingy from the bits I saw, see way more of what's going on. Puts you right in the game making reads in real time, watching the line. It's a bit hard reading depth but you'd get used to it I guess. Can't wait to watch the full game later.

legend

Coach
Opens up the AFC West again if the Raiders, Chargers and Broncos all win. The Chiefs are having a mid season fade. Smith is collapsing.

beave

Coach
The Bucs are horrendous.

But the ‘Phins are even moe horrendouser.......

Fire ‘dem canons!!!!

kurt faulk

Coach

the rams got beat down today. kupp fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line then later in the game failed to catch a 3rd down throw when he was wide open. brutal game for him. the d got gashed in the 2nd half.

young team is gonna make mistakes. it's good for them to learn from these losses.

shiznit

Coach
I don't know why but I get disappointed when Raiderps lay their eggs.

I want them to be good but they really are just shithouse.
Being a Raiders fan at the moment....

oh-no-we-suck-again.jpg

legend

Coach
Broncos fans are enraged with Joseph, Elway and co. It's embarrassing and a bad look for a proud team like the Broncos. be interesting to see where we go from here. I'd like us to hire Frank Reich as HC. He of the best comeback of all time with the Bills v Oilers. He's got the Eagles O ticking along beautifully.

Latest posts