What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Next tell me Lang was shyte.

Lang was never shit. The game might have gotten away from him a little towards the end. He may have struggled here the last 18 months with player discipline and big heads, but he was never shit.

I rate Flanagan. Always have. Good raps on him when he was coming through the Roosters as lower grade coach. Always though he would do better than Sticky's assistant.
He had done some wonderful things at the Sharks under unusual circumstances. Coming back after the peptides scandal plenty of coaches would have struggled or moved on. He didn't.
Plus he gets the best out of his players.
A good coach in my book.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So in your world, winning a premiership does not make a good coach.

Fifta failed at wests, came to Flanno. Lewis discarded, wins a premiership under Flanno.

The bad governance of peptides we ran 11th. If anything Flanno learns.

I can see why you like the Bronco reject.

And the biggest sook is Gus, FMD just listen to his commentary.

Seriously buy a clue.

Where did I say I liked Hook? I don’t particularly rate Flanno or Hook.

Gus is one of the worst commentators in Australian broadcasting and the main reason I continue to subscribe to Fox.

But nothing compares to the massive Sook Flanno had in the press conference at the end of last year.... that was so embarrassing.

I don’t particularly like Griffin, but all the players seem to, other than Moylan, but he’s yours to deal with now.

So only time will tell if Gus made the right move sacking Cleary. I don’t think he was the right man for the job either.

Brennan is the one that should be coaching.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Where did I say I liked Hook? I don’t particularly rate Flanno or Hook.
So who do you rate?

Gus is one of the worst commentators in Australian broadcasting and the main reason I continue to subscribe to Fox.
all his does is sook. Then sook some more, then after that sook again. Hell even Kent does not sook like Gus.

No, No, No...etc etc

But nothing compares to the massive Sook Flanno had in the press conference at the end of last year.... that was so embarrassing.
Nothing? Buy a clue. Watch soccer.

I don’t particularly like Griffin, but all the players seem to, other than Moylan, but he’s yours to deal with now.
Yep feeling bad we have great young player coming into his prime for Flanno to improve.

So only time will tell if Gus made the right move sacking Cleary. I don’t think he was the right man for the job either.
what you need another 10 years? Maybe 50? How much time do you need to see Ivan is better than the Bronco reject.

Brennan is the one that should be coaching.
no dispute.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Buy a clue??? Why do you keep saying that? Buy a clue.. Buy a clue... come up with something else to say... buy a clue..

I shan’t be watching Soccer, or Flannos press conferences, they both make me feel ill.

What has Gus sooked about? He sooks so much, you shouldn’t have to much trouble giving an example....

I rate plenty of coaches, but not the two in question. Although I do rate Griffin in some areas. Flanno, not so much, I think you guys will really struggle next year if you don’t pick up Pearce.

I was a massive Moylan fan, but if half of what is now being said is true, you could well have another Carney on your hands.
I sincerely hope that’s not the case, but it sounds like he has some serious discipline issues that need sorting.

Buy a clue??? Why do you keep saying that? Buy a clue.. Buy a clue... come up with something else to say... buy a clue..

I shan’t be watching Soccer, or Flannos press conferences, they both make me feel ill.

What has Gus sooked about? He sooks so much, you shouldn’t have to much trouble giving an example....

I rate plenty of coaches, but not the two in question. Although I do rate Griffin in some areas. Flanno, not so much, I think you guys will really struggle next year if you don’t pick up Pearce.

I was a massive Moylan fan, but if half of what is now being said is true, you could well have another Carney on your hands.
I sincerely hope that’s not the case, but it sounds like he has some serious discipline issues that need sorting.
I know maybe 10 NRL or nsw cup players, every single one does coke and likes a party. Matty is a normal dude, Todd is something different altogether

billypilgrimnz

First Grade

Does it not make you wonder why they were so willing to get rid of Maloney for him, if Moylan has so many obvious problems?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I know maybe 10 NRL or nsw cup players, every single one does coke and likes a party. Matty is a normal dude, Todd is something different altogether

Normal players don’t party for 3 days straight instead of rehabbing and trying to get fit for a finals series.

Normal players know when to party and when not too. I’m not saying Moyza is anywhere near Carny level, just saying he doesn’t like being told what he can and can’t do.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I say buy a clue, first and foremost, as you do not to know what it means.
I say buy a clue, secondly as at seems you do not have one.
I say buy a clue thirdly as you do understand the biggest sook in NRL is Gus.

Perhaps ask you brothers.

Last edited:
I was thinking more along the lines of, they know there were issues with Moylan, but were still willing to let Maloney go.... so what were their issues with Maloney?
well he threw a tanty and didnt put in on the field for 2017....something moylan would never do but some people here hate facts...

that or Jimmy is past it

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I retract, Bennett is the biggest sook, by far, Gus is far below his sooking, Flanno barely makes the radar.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I say buy a clue, first and foremost, as you do not seem what it means.
I say buy a clue, secondly as at seems you do not have one.
I say buy a clue thirdly as you do understand the biggest sook in NRL is Gus.

Perhaps ask you brothers.

As I thought.... you’ve got nothing, off you run thanks, go Troll elsewhere.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
well he threw a tanty and didnt put in on the field for 2017....something moylan would never do but some people here hate facts...

that or Jimmy is past it

How did Moyza go in the Finals again???

Oh that’s right, he chucked a massive Tanty and didn’t even play..... that’s something I’ll certainly never forget.

Meanwhile, Edwards trains his arse off and only misses a week for a three week injury... attitude is everything.

TheFrog

Coach
Actually his pre-season prediction was for us to win the premiership. Although we went closer to missing the finals than we did winning the premiership.
I didn't see that, but certainly he'd completely gone off us by mid-season. I don't suppose you could blame him though.

hindy111

Post Whore
Panthers did well in 2017 considering all the dramas and injuries.
There are 16 teams and all have big plans to win it. Finals 3/4 yrs. Id say thats a good turn around for the club. Under 20s has been the benchmark which means lots of talent coming through.

It would be nice if they can now take the next step and be a top 4 team. I think the future is bright. Unsure why so many seem so worried.

If Hook makes top 4 this year what would peoples thoughts be?

Status
Not open for further replies.