What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestlers you like that others don't

Iafeta

Referee
I'm not sure how this guy is viewed, except to say I don't hear a lot of praise in this day and age.

He had a great gimmick which he played to perfection. He had an excellent look. In my view, his selling and in ring psychology is first class - the story is very easy to see.

He is The a Model, Rick Martel. Watching him in a few different promotions on WWWF Network, he is highly entertaining. I can see why a promotion like AWA were happy to book him as a champion.

Quality worker.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Don't like that gimmick, but I liked him as a performer. He played to the gimmick and owned it.

Much like Breezango, I really hate those kind of gimmicks, I don't want to see a man dancing around or being full of themselves. Call me sexist, I don't mind if a woman does it!

Latest posts