What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - QF2 - NZL 2-4 FIJ @ Wellington

QF Result: NZL v FIJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
That was the same score wasn’t it? I’m thinking St. George vs Illawarra in the finals?
No that wasn't it, the Dragons scored at try, it was '92 anyway. Dragons-Kinghts was tryless.

Edit: It was the same score, Bulldogs 4-2 over Steelers round 12, 1993

Iafeta

Referee
All good mate. There is some crazy humour to find in all of this. And it's good to see other countries coming through.

skeepe

Immortal
The overly-harsh punishment handed out to Bromwich and Proctor was a great idea.

By all means suspend them for one game, but to ban them from the entire Workd Cup was ridiculous.

That said, these last two NZ matches have been great for international rugby league. I just hope Fiji can make a game of it against Australia.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The overly-harsh punishment handed out to Bromwich and Proctor was a great idea.

By all means suspend them for one game, but to ban them from the entire Workd Cup was ridiculous.

That said, these last two NZ matches have been great for international rugby league. I just hope Fiji can make a game of it against Australia.

Nobody was stopping our Lord Hayne today,masterclass from the GOAT

Dave_

Juniors
Surely that' the last time we'll see Shaun Johnson, Mannering and Blair in the Kiwi jumper. Couple of others too. Mannering and Blair are just far too vanilla and offer nothing and Johnson...what do ya say? He's just an awful player and a major mental midget. Can't blame Kidwell for that garbage. JWH is a marshmallow too.

Levi and TMM are good players but that's about it.

butchmcdick

Immortal
I give Fiji every hope. Sure they have flogged some pretty low quality teams thus far, but you can only beat who you play.

Fiji have the most points scored.

Whilst NZ should win, the Kidwell factor gives Fiji a chance.

I hope you put some cash in Fiji angry