What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - QF2 - NZL 2-4 FIJ @ Wellington

QF Result: NZL v FIJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
Surely that' the last time we'll see Shaun Johnson, Mannering and Blair in the Kiwi jumper. Couple of others too. Mannering and Blair are just far too vanilla and offer nothing and Johnson...what do ya say? He's just an awful player and a major mental midget. Can't blame Kidwell for that garbage. JWH is a marshmallow too.

Levi and TMM are good players but that's about it.

Can't blame Kidwell? He drew with Scotland last year and has now lost to Tonga and Fiji.

I noted a stack of structure deficiencies. Such as being too deep to receive for a hit up. Should be playing flatter at the line. It causes no confusion for the defence passing back 10 metres to hit it up. I noticed when the halves ran wide to bring players back under the blokes who were on the edge were props. They had absolutely no constructive play whatsoever. They look muddled and lost and have done so since he commenced as coach.

Make no bones about it, Kidwell is a massive failure on every count.

Diesel

Referee
Tonga and Fiji beating NZ is the best thing for RLWC since the Miwis beat Aust in 2008

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Fiji woulda lost 50-4 today if Billy Slater or James Tedesco was there number 6

Hayne the GOAT fullback/temporary pretend five eighth

Johns Magic

Referee
As much shit as Kidwell deserves, this guy deserves the same. How he has somehow got this tag as a Model NRL player for up and comers to base themselves on is beyond belief.

His performances are insipid every time I watch. Did Kidwell really think he was going to inspire his teammates?

Bad news for NZRL, the Warriors have just paid handsomely to lock him in for three years. Will he captain them too?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Funny listening to Halligan get the sh*ts.

What a result though, NZ didn't have anything but take nothing away from Fiji.

Latest posts