What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2017

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee tough race having something on Pure Pride, think it’s crazy odds.

On her days she’s a gun and 21’s is too good to refuse.

coolsteve

Juniors
5-1 ha . bloody bookies. wtf did they see in that Brisbane run? Was kinda hoping it would get a start at caloundra as it was heavy 10 (and 50-1)

coolsteve

Juniors
spoke to the trainer today ....excuse#101 got the tounge over the bit at Brisbane, gone after 200 metres. at Toowoomba jock slaughtered it , rail out 8 metres and 3 wide all the way. anyway, she has a few more coming up in the next couple weeks . I wont tip them, but will tell you their names and you please yourselves (if anyone has cash left)

Leber

Bench
My Celtic cross is running at cromwell shortly.

Won't get the 20/1 odds we foot on Melbourne cup day though sadly

coolsteve

Juniors
load up merkins. First Stimulus running at sunshine coast race 1 no 5 on sunday, got everything going for it, wet track, T Harrison riding , barrier 1. just has to jump with em. 6 horse race so prob not 50`s . but IM EXCITED (ps......last chance)

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Corinth by Pierro just won at Hawkesbury over 1800

From now on the only horses I will ever bet on is on Pierros over 1600m or Danerichs over 900m

Latest posts