What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Marsh or not to Marsh?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Here we are, just when you thought it was safe to have a peek at the test side we see the return of the great Shaun Edward Marsh. The man from Narrogin yet again has another chance to resurrect his test career at age 34 and average of an even 36.00. on the back of 3 half tons across 3 Shield games he is back.

I tell you one thing folks, he is batting well, (and I mean Bradman like well) above his average with his wife Rebecca O'Donovan. You cant deny that.

Two questions

How many tests will he play before being dropped again?

and

Any how long before Mitch Marsh is back in the test side? .

Eelectrica

Referee
Geoff should have sired more males. What if he had 5, he could have got the full house achievement by getting 5 Marshes in the test side. The selectors would have made sure it happened.

TIGER14

Bench
Unpopular opinion.
I think Marsh will go well this series.

I've been dead set against his inclusion in the past but his form in Domestic cricket so far this season has been great. Something that can be attributed to spending winter playing County Cricket rather than chasing the $$$ playing T20 around the world.

mozza91

Coach
Unpopular opinion.

I've been dead set against his inclusion in the past but his form in Domestic cricket so far this season has been great. Something that can be attributed to spending winter playing County Cricket rather than chasing the $$$ playing T20 around the world.
Great? Maybe by his standards. He's averaging under 40 in the shield and hasn't scored a ton.

OVP

Coach
The Aust. cricket team needs to become the No Darsh Club.

No to Darsh as always for me.

No No No.

JJ

Immortal
Unpopular opinion.

Pretty sure Renshaw would have gone ok...

Poor Cowan, how much older than Marsh is he?

Timbo

Staff member
Cowans cards were marked for the same reason that MacGill found it so hard to get a regular shot - he prefers his own company, and would rather stay in his hotel room reading a book than polish off a slab of tinnies whilst listening to some Chisel. Lehmann - who I'm more convinced every day is a total wanker - wanted 'old school' cricketers.

I really don't get this mentality that some sports teams have. These people are adults, they have their own lives and personalities. At the end of the day, as well as being a sports team, this is a workplace. I get along with my colleagues just fine, but I'm not at risk of being fired because I don't spend every waking minute with them.

Latest posts