What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

some11

Referee
1505445_351173118358194_1977021456_n.png

Cheers
What a f**king great and original logo, way better than the 90s-esque cartoon shite in the NRL.

AJB1102

First Grade
Cheers mate. I know what you mean. If I could suggest anything I'd say the old one isn't terrible in theory, it just needs modernising I reckon, but not in the cartoony way the junior one was.

Its a tough one. I get that cartoony isn't the way to go, but its hard to imagine a living potato in any other way, let alone a super potato.

Keen to see people's attempts at this.

Its a tough one. I get that cartoony isn't the way to go, but its hard to imagine a living potato in any other way, let alone a super potato.

Keen to see people's attempts at this.
I think a more aggressive looking, masculine spud that is bold and strong is okay. But not a mr potato head like the junior one.

I have received some good design ideas for our new logo. I will be taking these to the committee on Wesnesday night.

That means anyone who wants to enter a design or two has less than 48 hours to meet that deadline.

Anyone worried about the jersey being a Cronulla replica, I can confirm it will not be in that design.

Give us ya best.

gzerounian

Juniors
I have received some good design ideas for our new logo. I will be taking these to the committee on Wesnesday night.

That means anyone who wants to enter a design or two has less than 48 hours to meet that deadline.

Anyone worried about the jersey being a Cronulla replica, I can confirm it will not be in that design.

Give us ya best.
My attempt at keeping it simple and true to the original.

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 2.07.34 pm.png