What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NSWRL Senior Comps - ISP, Flegg, RMC, Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

runrabbitrun

Juniors
Cronulla/Newtown/????

Roosters/????/????

Souths/Norths/Asquith

Parra/Wenty

Canberra/Mounties

Dogs/Auburn?

Manly/Blacktown?

Tigers/Wests

Others?

NaiveNumbskull

Juniors
Cronulla/Newtown/????

Roosters/????/????

Souths/Norths/Asquith

Parra/Wenty

Canberra/Mounties

Dogs/Auburn?

Manly/Blacktown?

Tigers/Wests

Others?
Roosters would be sticking with their new base theyre building on the central coast so would surely be either Wyong Roos or Central Coast Roosters (i vaguely remember the rebranding of central coast team earlier).

Tigers1986

Juniors
East Campbelltown as the Wests Magpies 'feeder' into RMC is great for their strength and depth. Gives some of the Eagles a chance to 'rise' up the ranks.

MountainMan

Juniors
East Campbelltown as the Wests Magpies 'feeder' into RMC is great for their strength and depth. Gives some of the Eagles a chance to 'rise' up the ranks.
I don't think you will see any players from the Eagles move up into the Wests RMC.
Naturally the RMC excess players may go down.But just thinking back to the 2014 season when both parties had the same agreement,no eagles players moved up despite Wests having a large injury toll throughout that particular season and excess RMC players played in the Group 6 competition.
All the strength of the ECE are all former Magpie Cup or RMC players - Tevaga,Talolua,Stevens,Toutai,Connor,Palumbo,Standings,Eggleton,Teariki etc
I assume it's more so that ECE don't play RMC bye teams weekly and Wests save costs by not entering a Shield team..May be different this time around however! It's a good pathway in place for the MacArthur region rugby league which seems to be on life support in recent years.

rightleftin

Juniors
Kurt Aldridge has moved from CBGW to Sunshine Coast Falcons.
Jamie Hill has moved from St Marys to Central Qld Capras
Zeik Foster has moved from Mounties SS to Central Qld Capras

runrabbitrun

Juniors
Roosters would be sticking with their new base theyre building on the central coast so would surely be either Wyong Roos or Central Coast Roosters (i vaguely remember the rebranding of central coast team earlier).

Ah ok, forgot about that.
Who are Cabra and CBGW aligned with?
Panthers/ St Marys?

kbw

Bench
Its the Roosters excess 20s that are left out to dry. Unless they send them to the Central Coast A grade.
They had quite a few kids that played hardly any RL this year and it showed.

On the rebranding of the Central coast that was the Central Coast Junior reps (HM and SG) not Wyong who are a separate distinct club.

Not sure what the Bulldogs are doing, I heard a rumour that they were not aligning with Auburn this year, but I think they may still be with Moorebank for the U20s in Sydney Shield

MountainMan

Juniors
Its the Roosters excess 20s that are left out to dry. Unless they send them to the Central Coast A grade.

On the rebranding of the Central coast that was the Central Coast Junior reps (HM and SG) not Wyong who are a separate distinct club.

Not sure what the Bulldogs are doing, I heard a rumour that they were not aligning with Auburn this year, but I think they may still be with Moorebank for the U20s in Sydney Shield
I'd say Auburn would be a force next season..the guys that played within the Lebanon squad would be the big improvers.
Silly for the dogs not to continue a good partnership

rightleftin

Juniors

Its a pity that they did not link with Peninsula Seagulls as that might have avoided that club becoming defunct.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Didn't Manly link with them and they're back in 2018?

NSWRL said draws out mid-November which would clear the 'mystique' up, but, well, I'd be more likely to find gold in the backyard

rightleftin

Juniors
Didn't Manly link with them and they're back in 2018?

NSWRL said draws out mid-November which would clear the 'mystique' up, but, well, I'd be more likely to find gold in the backyard

Where is that reported? cant see how it would be true with Blacktown's connection to Manly.

kbw

Bench
Its a pity that they did not link with Peninsula Seagulls as that might have avoided that club becoming defunct.

It is a pity, if my poor memory is working correctly they were good people running that club too.
What is needed is another team or 2 in the RM /SS tier playing east of Paramatta

Tigers1986

Juniors

Well, well, well, it's the 23rd of November and not even a sniff of the draw as to be 'expected.' To say I am not surprised is an understatement.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Is this thread just going to be another summer of you complaining about the NSWRL? lol

Tigers1986

Juniors
There's nothing else to talk about.

I provided concrete proof of their bogus claims for all to see and laugh at.

rightleftin

Juniors
East Campbelltown and Narellan have done a player swap with Ben Baker moving to Narellan and Shannon Gallant signing for East Campbelltown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts