What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC

callmack1

Staff member
Well what about that...... wow.......

Seems no Souths guys in here were interested in watching......

Probably didn't give Lebanon a hope in hell.........

That was the most courageous performance I've seen ever from any international side.........
Of course I watched it bro! Wouldn't miss it. I've just been so busy watching the Kiwis to come on here lol.

What a performance from Lebanon, as you say the most courageous performances I've ever seen in a WC. It was a fantastic game. They were so courageous and never gave in, if Douehi's try was allowed, they would've won. It was seriously amazing and Lebanon are no longer minnows.

Farah and Douehi were fantastic!

I thought Tonga did very well to hold on.

But tbh, I am in stunned silence after what I just witnessed. Disbelief. I can't put into words how crap that was.

What the hell has happened in the the last two weeks? Seriously? After that Scotland game I was very excited but we've gone and f**ked it!

That game tonight was dumb, one of the only ways I can describe it, just dumb. Such a poor performance, one of the worst I've seen from us in a long time... if not ever.

There's no passion left in the jersey at all, they don't want it bad enough! Every past player will be sitting there shaking their head at what the f**k happened. What has happened? I have no idea.

This is a poor Kiwi team and it's time for a change.

I'm embarrassed. I feel sick.

Rant over.

callmack1

Staff member
Congrats to Fiji though, well deserved and it is pretty cool to see them go through. I applaud them and am happy for them. Their passion is what the Kiwis need to look at.

Pommy

Coach
Didn’t see the games as it was on too early over here. Crazy results though Lebanon have been my stand out side considering the squad they have.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Of course I watched it bro! Wouldn't miss it. I've just been so busy watching the Kiwis to come on here lol.

What a performance from Lebanon, as you say the most courageous performances I've ever seen in a WC. It was a fantastic game. They were so courageous and never gave in, if Douehi's try was allowed, they would've won. It was seriously amazing and Lebanon are no longer minnows.

Farah and Douehi were fantastic!

I thought Tonga did very well to hold on.

But tbh, I am in stunned silence after what I just witnessed. Disbelief. I can't put into words how crap that was.

What the hell has happened in the the last two weeks? Seriously? After that Scotland game I was very excited but we've gone and f**ked it!

That game tonight was dumb, one of the only ways I can describe it, just dumb. Such a poor performance, one of the worst I've seen from us in a long time... if not ever.

There's no passion left in the jersey at all, they don't want it bad enough! Every past player will be sitting there shaking their head at what the f**k happened. What has happened? I have no idea.

This is a poor Kiwi team and it's time for a change.

I'm embarrassed. I feel sick.

Rant over.
Adam Blair has said it's not a negative for them and they have great young talent.....

He was chewing gum in the presser too.

callmack1

Staff member
Adam Blair has said it's not a negative for them and they have great young talent.....

He was chewing gum in the presser too.
That interview pissed me off too! If he thinks that's positive I am very concerned. He didn't show any signs of heartbreak or disappointment at all! And chewing gum! This is the Kiwis captain FFS!

I'm no where near as passionate about the Kiwis as I am about Souths but I'm friggin ropable tonight!

There were only three players that put their hand up and played for their country tonight. They were RTS (quiet early on but brilliant towards the end), Tapine (played on with medial ligament damage) and Mannering (taking so many hit ups coming out of our own end, hit ups the f**king backs should've been taking). The rest should be ashamed of themselves.

The number of star players missing is not an excuse either.

This is a poor Kiwis side that play dumb and just don't care.

That's just my opinion.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That interview pissed me off too! If he thinks that's positive I am very concerned. He didn't show any signs of heartbreak or disappointment at all! And chewing gum! This is the Kiwis captain FFS!

I'm no where near as passionate about the Kiwis as I am about Souths but I'm friggin ropable tonight!

There were only three players that put their hand up and played for their country tonight. They were RTS (quiet early on but brilliant towards the end), Tapine (played on with medial ligament damage) and Mannering (taking so many hit ups coming out of our own end, hit ups the f**king backs should've been taking). The rest should be ashamed of themselves.

The number of star players missing is not an excuse either.

This is a poor Kiwis side that play dumb and just don't care.

That's just my opinion.
Sorry bro I have never liked Blair.....

Doesn't seem bright to me and just an imbecile....

He's going to fit in well at the Warriors....

If we don't beat the Warriors in round 1 I'll be very alarmed plus even if we win I won't take much out of it until we play Penrith who are real opposition in round 2.

I was disappointed in RTS.... not polished enough....... errors were in him.....

Liu was the only one that impressed me..... made way more metres than Mannering...

I loved the way Naiqama reacted at the end in tears and jubilation and said how God has been watching all over the boys.....

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry bro I have never liked Blair.....

Doesn't seem bright to me and just an imbecile....

He's going to fit in well at the Warriors....

If we don't beat the Warriors in round 1 I'll be very alarmed plus even if we win I won't take much out of it until we play Penrith who are real opposition in round 2.

I was disappointed in RTS.... not polished enough....... errors were in him.....

Liu was the only one that impressed me..... made way more metres than Mannering...

I loved the way Naiqama reacted at the end in tears and jubilation and said how God has been watching all over the boys.....
Blair is one of my most hated players if I'm honest haha.

Agreed about beating the Warriors. I'll be even more disappointed if we don't beat them in Round 12 as I'll be there lol.

Liu is another one I forgot to mention actually.

All the Fiji players reactions were awesome and it's so cool to see. Almost brought a tear to my eye tbh. Sounds like the Fiji squad is very spiritual as Hayne said the same thing. He was in tears too.

Callmack Doueihi really impressed me.....

He's got grit and courage and that's the Souths way....
Couldn't agree more. He was brilliant! Not only grit and courage but flair too. Could actually be in the frame for a centre spot at Souths maybe.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Blair is one of my most hated players if I'm honest haha.

Agreed about beating the Warriors. I'll be even more disappointed if we don't beat them in Round 12 as I'll be there lol.

Liu is another one I forgot to mention actually.

All the Fiji players reactions were awesome and it's so cool to see. Almost brought a tear to my eye tbh. Sounds like the Fiji squad is very spiritual as Hayne said the same thing. He was in tears too.

Couldn't agree more. He was brilliant! Not only grit and courage but flair too. Could actually be in the frame for a centre spot at Souths maybe.
The only thing Doueihi would really need to work on of course is bulking up just a bit more and making sure he does not rush in.... sometimes he rushes in way too far....

I wouldn't be shocked if we see him play some centre for the Charity Shield...

But I like the look of him....

callmack1

Staff member
The only thing Doueihi would really need to work on of course is bulking up just a bit more and making sure he does not rush in.... sometimes he rushes in way too far....

I wouldn't be shocked if we see him play some centre for the Charity Shield...

But I like the look of him....
Agreed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tom was actually pretty good but Sam looked a bit rusty making a few errors. We can forgive him though as I'm sure he will be back to his best next week.
I'm watching it back in the next couple of days but I have heard off a relative that Sam should be in the middle not on an edge.....

I'll make that judgement myself when I watch...

Thadius

Juniors
Kiwi's want Kidwell's blood and not surprising after that disgrace. I could never fathom why they wanted him as coach anyway, he's clueless and limited. Even as a player, he joins Russell Richardson as the most 'over rated' I have ever seen.

When players refuse to 'put in' ...only one area to look at.

Travitoh

First Grade
If you look at England's second row stocks vs middle forwards, you can see why Sam is put on to an edge for them. The next best option is Chris Heighington!
At Souths however, it's the opposite situation.

Pommy

Coach
I will be honest I was still pissed and falling asleep. From what I remember they both had a fairly quiet game.