What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how good is mitchell moses?

Vic Mackey

Referee
I couldn’t pick my favorite Mitch moment. Initially it was when he made a break (well done) got to the fullback, then ignored the 2 on 1 and went himself, only to drop it over the line.

Then later I saw him pass to the fullback who kicked it infield which got a repeat set. Then on replay you saw him abusing the shit out of the fullback as soon as he kicked it. Really showed the standard of the guy. Abusing a bloke who works full time and plays purely for the love of the game.

However it was probably seeing him try a chip and chase for himself in his own 30m to lose the game for his team, then to immediately blame the ref in the post match interview.

Great guy Mitchell

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don’t forget the flick pass to no one and blowing up delux at the part timers who dare drop one of his hospital passes. And then bitching out and blaming the refs in the post match comments
You're just jealous he's left your troubled mob and going onto greater things in better environments...

I've seen all the Lebanon matches and he has a right to whinge..... a hell of a lot has gone against them..........

Moses really stepped up for them...... best I've seen him play.....

I'm not a big Moses fan at all but I had to be honest...

POPEYE

Coach
I couldn’t pick my favorite Mitch moment. Initially it was when he made a break (well done) got to the fullback, then ignored the 2 on 1 and went himself, only to drop it over the line.

Then later I saw him pass to the fullback who kicked it infield which got a repeat set. Then on replay you saw him abusing the shit out of the fullback as soon as he kicked it. Really showed the standard of the guy. Abusing a bloke who works full time and plays purely for the love of the game.

However it was probably seeing him try a chip and chase for himself in his own 30m to lose the game for his team, then to immediately blame the ref in the post match interview.

Great guy Mitchell
Yes, he couldn't win the game with a masterstroke so he lost it with one . . . nevertheless, he turned Lebanon's WC into 'whodaf**kingthought' . . . a masterstroke in itself

Tiger5150

Bench
My favourite Mitch moments in the RLWC was in teh game against Aus, late in the game and Lebanon were attacking on the last about 10m out, Mitch is in perfect position, Farah throws a perfect pass to him, just in front of his chest and two Aussie defenders are screaming up out of the line to belt him, so rather than take the ball and the hit, throws both his hands down and lets the pass whizz past his chest to no body, loses the ball,

5 mins later Aus scores a try and moses tears into his park footballing mates.

Clifferd

Coach
Has the ability. But f**k me he’s a wanker with how he carries on

No bitterness here anymore, and maybe an unpopular opinion but I think he’s a bigger loss to the Tigers than Tedesco will be.

Exsilium

First Grade

No bitterness here anymore, and maybe an unpopular opinion but I think he’s a bigger loss to the Tigers than Tedesco will be.

The circle jerk around those two is ridiculous. Both are advantageous hacks.

Life's Good

Coach
For mine, Moses is an instinctive player which is either rocks or diamonds.
I thought he was good in the WC but to progress he really has to toughen up and take on the line as a running half and not wait for broken play.

Tiger5150

Bench

Not by a LONG shot. First of all we wont miss his petulant ranting a raving. Remember last year when he threw a no-look pass over the sideline then abused the crap out of David Nofoluma who was busting his gut, playing with a broken leg. I wish Nofo had beltedhim that day. We wont miss his pea heart, the way he tanked those last few games was disgraceful, I was embarrassed for him, at least Teddy tried in every game. We wont miss the fact that he regularly chooses not to tackle because he is scared. Mark this post. There will be a report next year about how Mitchell is "more confident" in his defence/Has really worked on his defence/Has confidence in the (poor bastard) "protector" assigned to him. What it boils down to is he is scared to tackle and that hasnt changed in many years of grade, wont change in an Eels jersey. I also wont miss his skilful art of making it look like he tried to make a tackle.

The number one thing I wont miss is his stupid egotistical post try habit of working out where the cameras are and then timing his leap so he can be the highest to celebrate the try, whether he did anything at all or not and get his mug on camera.

I have never been so happy to see the back of a player in 40 odd years of following the Tigers (close run with Hoppa).

Teddy on the other hand is already a superstar and will be SORELY missed. he looked our only source of tries last year.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tigers fans (apart from the usually level headed Cliff) are like spurned lovers.

Moses is a bit arrogant. No doubt hearing the Big Four horseshit will do that to a kid who is the most talented of the aforementioned media beat up group. But the kid can play footy and we've seen that with Parra and Lebanon this year. And he hasn't shirked in defence at Parra either.

He could be a lot of things. I just hope he can be the half that delivers us a premiership. Even if it's a jagged premiership, f**k I don't care....

isaiah

Bench

Great guy Mitchell
Has been an outstanding man of honour ever since he called Luke Bateman a gay merkin and was suspended for being a homophobe