What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
is manly the only team that went better this season and STILL posted less members?
Normally the effects of a good season are reflected in the following season's figures, not the current one.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Normally the effects of a good season are reflected in the following season's figures, not the current one.

why....membership sales start the season prior and those attending throughout the season will typically take up memberships if they can get a better deal for going more than once THAT season.

Timmah

Staff member
why....membership sales start the season prior and those attending throughout the season will typically take up memberships if they can get a better deal for going more than once THAT season.
Yes, but the vast majority of membership sales for all clubs take place prior to season kickoff or in the first few rounds. Manly were dross til about R4 from memory, weren't they?

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Yes, but the vast majority of membership sales for all clubs take place prior to season kickoff or in the first few rounds. Manly were dross til about R4 from memory, weren't they?

ok going by that theory,....why are they behind right now on forecast?

beave

Coach
Cowboys are f**k assing around with the distant memberships. I want to buy 3 of them but they aren’t on sale as of yet.

Timmah

Staff member
From what I can tell there are still a couple of clubs remaining on renewal mode - not totally on sale to the public as yet.

Warriors and Cowboys figures are now two weeks old too, no doubt they've increased but their sites aren't updated.

taipan

Referee
Penrith must have a 5 year old counting, the numbers just like they did last year ,remain unmoved for yonks.

Stormwarrior82

Juniors
I never understood why it takes weeks and months for renewals to tick over. Shouldn’t it be done automatically and all on 1 or 2 days?

M2D2

Bench
Well my panthers member mate literally had to drive to Penrith to renew.
I dont know if thats cause hes stupid or Penrith have a shit system in place with no online system.

taipan

Referee
Well my panthers member mate literally had to drive to Penrith to renew.
I dont know if thats cause hes stupid or Penrith have a shit system in place with no online system.

I think Gould is working on a 5 year plan, to enable renewals online for the Panthers.