What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just bear in mind that he's got a long way to go (he hasn't played Shield cricket yet). 5 or 6 years ago Kurtis Paterson performed a similar feat when he struck 150 on debut for NSW v WI. He's now 24 and has played about 40 first class games.

Good to see if he gets some Shield games with the test players away.
He’s years away, but he’s barely 18.

It was almost against the attack that we will lining up against in the Ashes.

Plenty of time for him but with the dearth of talent in the Australian batting ranks I can see him being fast tracked into the top side. We just brought back Sean Darsh FFS!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Was at the women's game at Manuka.

Shit house effort with the bat really, 152 is hardly imposing and to get rolled for 112 in reply was a poor effort on a cracking wicket.
They were still probably on the piss after winning the Ashes.

84 Baby

Referee
He’s years away, but he’s barely 18.

It was almost against the attack that we will lining up against in the Ashes.

Plenty of time for him but with the dearth of talent in the Australian batting ranks I can see him being fast tracked into the top side. We just brought back Sean Darsh FFS!!
TBH I can't see him ever playing Test cricket while Sean Darsh is still alive

TheParraboy

Staff member
If warner out Do they bring in Renshaw? Probably bring in levers Mitch marsh and Shaun to open

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think Cartright would have been the next in line then Darsh up to open, they wouldn't have 2 newbies at the top, but then again this is our selectors we are talking about

Bazal

Post Whore
what day?

I'm assuming we win the toss and bat, and clear skies forecast for the whole test

Day 1. It'll be 0/50 at Tea, but Moeen Ali will be forced to bowl quite a few overs early and they will pick up the pace in the final session....