What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Phrases and Words Make You See Red?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I voted NO.

I would deny others what I can do.

Weak as.
"I voted YES".

Did it make you all warm and fuzzy when you mailed your survey form?

I noticed you posted in this thread rather than in the SSM thread in $C. Did you fear backlash if you did?

Weaker than weak as.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
"I voted YES".

Did it make you all warm and fuzzy when you mailed your survey form?

I noticed you posted in this thread rather than in the SSM thread in $C. Did you fear backlash if you did?

Weaker than weak as.
I actually do not care, was not going to bother but Rocky_Da_Minority inspired me to vote.

I will call your weak as position in the thread if it pleases you. Fascist.

Incorrect

Coach
'You do the math'

This is Australia, its 'you do the maths'.
Ever watch that British comedy Peep Show? There's an episode of that show where one of the main characters keeps correcting his flatmate who incessantly uses that phrase... I'm reminded of it every time I hear someone say "You do the math"...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
In Sport - "Cinderella story"

Cinderella was no underdog. She had fairies and magic and shit make her better than everyone else.

Furthermore, its nothing but a farcical tinder story, but using a shoe instead of a mobile phone.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
In Sport - "Cinderella story"

Cinderella was no underdog. She had fairies and magic and shit make her better than everyone else.

Furthermore, its nothing but a farcical tinder story, but using a shoe instead of a mobile phone.
Should be renamed "Maxwell Smart Story",

Latest posts