What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I can honestly say I’ve lost more than I won on the pokies. What are the chances!?

They connect via ethernet cable to network enabling full control of payouts. A law states has to be certain amount. I think its 10%
Almost certain theyd be able to make percentage higher and lower.And 20 yrs ago i think the ratio was more like a payout of 35%
Id say when a busload of chinese turn up they ramp the payout right down.

Gronk

Staff member
The Guardian is running a poll to find Australia's favourite bird.

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...bird-of-the-year-2017-vote-for-your-favourite

Which bird is running 1st at a margin of 2:1 (in front of magpie and kookaburra) ?

F**king bin chooks. (White Ibis).

24719421-Australian-White-Ibis-Threskiornis-moluccus-is-a-wading-bird-of-the-ibis-family-Stock-Photo.jpg

T.S Quint

Coach
Now that's more like it. Imagine the next time you're about to launch into a road rage attack, then you take a nice cool sip of water and you think to yourself, "Why the hell am I carrying on like a pork chop? I've got a f**king water cooler in my car! How sweet is that!?" Crisis averted.

Don't know about you, but I tend to go for a cool sip of water after my road rage fits, not before them.

Bazal

Post Whore
I got molested by a f**king bin chicken when I was a wee tacker. f**k those mongrel creatures

Latest posts