What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

forward pass

Coach
So why don’t all parties put it out there he’s signed. Neither club has said anything and I think the only quoted articles I’ve seen are titans players saying Hayne has declared he’ll be there in 2018.

No he did not declare that. Typical Tele reporting. The Titans players were asked about it and they said they expected him to be there. That was written as Hayne has told team mates he will be staying.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He can’t be signed with 2 clubs at once. From Buzz’s article:

“Hayne’s signing at the Eels has also been delayed until the NRL finalises the new ownership of the Gold Coast.“

Buzz couldn't be wrong mate, surely

Stevie

Bench
If anyone needs some fap inspiration...

1 Clint GUTHERSON

2 Jarryd HAYNE

3 Michael JENNINGS

4 Krisnom Auva’a

5 Bevan FRENCH

6 Corey NORMAN

7 Mitchel MOSES

8 Tim MANNAH

9 Kaysa PRITCHARD

10 Dylan NAPA

11 Manu Ma’u

12 Tepai Moeroa

13 Nathan Brown

14 Kenny EDWARDS

15 Beau SCOTT

16 Daniel Alvaro

17 Kane EVANS

Gronk

Staff member
If anyone needs some fap inspiration...

1 Clint GUTHERSON

2 Jarryd HAYNE

3 Michael JENNINGS

4 Krisnom Auva’a

5 Bevan FRENCH

6 Corey NORMAN

7 Mitchel MOSES

8 Tim MANNAH

9 Kaysa PRITCHARD

10 Dylan NAPA

11 Manu Ma’u

12 Tepai Moeroa

13 Nathan Brown

14 Kenny EDWARDS

15 Beau SCOTT

16 Daniel Alvaro

17 Kane EVANS

Breaking: Eels dump NZ International centre.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's not what I said. I would not be surprised that we'd want him on the wing. I'd be surprised if he would be happy to play wing at club level.
But you think he’d be happy to play centre? There’s no difference in importance. Except he would get to run more and tackle less.

Chipmunk

Coach
Napa highly unlikely now that Pearce is gone...

Surely the Roosters weren't going to let Napa go if Pearce stayed?

You can have as good a spine and outside backs as you like, but if you've only actually got 7 NRL standard forwards in your entire club (JWH, Cordner, Liu, Takaehao, Tetevano, Aubuson and Matterson) and a few kids from your 20's then you'd want to hope you get Zero injuries in a season.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Surely the Roosters weren't going to let Napa go if Pearce stayed?

You can have as good a spine and outside backs as you like, but if you've only actually got 7 NRL standard forwards in your entire club (JWH, Cordner, Liu, Takaehao, Tetevano, Aubuson and Matterson) and a few kids from your 20's then you'd want to hope you get Zero injuries in a season.

He was a massive chance if pearce stayed

Latest posts