What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - SF1 - AUS 54-6 FIJ @ Brisbane

Semi Final Result: AUS v FIJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Golden point

Juniors
Been like that all tournament. He seems to think the number 6 on his back means he's strictly a passer...he only runs the ball when there's no other option. It's worked out ok against the weaker countries but against NZ it was ineffective. he's really got to step up, run the ball a bit more and straighten the attack. I think he does have the makings of a good five-eighth if he can get that balance right
To be fair. The n
Fiji 6 - 0 in the first 10 minutes.
Australia 64 - 0 in the last 70 minutes.
So I'm assuming you haven't seen fiji play yet.

Burns

First Grade
Mal blastered the players this week, said that they had trained very poorly. Hmm, complacency by the Roos? There for the taking me thinks.

The Partisan

For me ....

Fiji to stick with them for the first half, possibly even being in front early. Kangaroo class to kick in the latter part of the 2nd half to ensure a 25+ win.

Having seen live at Wembley the last RLWC semi between these two in 2013 I do hope a competitive game is delivered for the most part.

Wonder if the Kiwi / Pacific Islanders brethren in general get behind Fiji ? Guessing some Kiwi supporters would have purchased tickets once beaten by Tonga and assuming they'd be playing tonight. Be nice to see PNG, Samoan, Tongan, Cook Islands etc jerseys in full force and voice. Bit of Pacific Pride.

Latest posts