What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punisher

azzah72

Bench
I just finished this first season and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Up there with DD S1 and JJ.

Legit Good story and it was BRUTAL!

8/10.

Bang Bang

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Finished it today, best Marvel Netflix show IMO. Or at least the equal of DD season 2.

shiznit

Coach
3 episodes in.... Bloody hell it’s awesome!

I know they would never do it.... but I’m low key hoping this Cerberus conspiracy leads its way to the top Rand Enterprises...

That way we get to see Frank walk up to that glowy hand fairy and put a bullet in his eye socket... :joy::joy:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah, from seeing him in season one of The Walking Dead I knew he'd be perfect for the role.

Tbh, I was concerned about his size initially - he's muscular, but he's like 175cm tall or something.

However, Bernthal's acting chops can't be questioned, and he brings the complexity and emotion to The Punisher that the character demands.

Very, very happy to see what he has brought to the role.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Ohhh wow.... I’ve never seen that before....

That was awesome.... miles different to the way his film was done.

shiznit

Coach
7 episodes in.... the only issue I have with the story so is...
It was just too obvious that Billy Russo was dirty and part of the conspiracy.... you knew he was dirty from the moment they showed him handing cheques Curtis... I hope they throw in a curveball here...

Caped Crusader

Juniors
7 episodes in.... the only issue I have with the story so is...
It was just too obvious that Billy Russo was dirty and part of the conspiracy.... you knew he was dirty from the moment they showed him handing cheques Curtis... I hope they throw in a curveball here...
that and the fact that Russo is Jigsaw, one of the Punishers biggest villains

shiznit

Coach
that and the fact that Russo is Jigsaw, one of the Punishers biggest villains

I had no idea that Jigsaw was Billy Russo.... I thought Jigsaw was a Mafia hitman....

Mind-Blown-Content-Marketing-Facts.jpg

shiznit

Coach
Just finished it.... best Marvel Netflix series ever imo...

For me it just beats Daredevil Season 2.... mainly because DD gets abit spooky with all the black sky coming back to life stuff....

This felt more real... the gritty violence added to that realism.

After DD, Iron Fist and the defenders... Its good to have a story that didn’t involve the hand.... I hope we see Wilson Fisk again... team him up with Billy Russo for the punisher season 2...

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Tbh, I was concerned about his size initially - he's muscular, but he's like 175cm tall or something..

Really? I think they must have him in platform shoes or something because he looks about 185 in this show- thinking back to The Walking Dead he definitely seems taller in this than he did in that. Not thaqt that is uncommon, Guys like Stallone have spend half their careers acting in heels.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Really? I think they must have him in platform shoes or something because he looks about 185 in this show- thinking back to The Walking Dead he definitely seems taller in this than he did in that. Not thaqt that is uncommon, Guys like Stallone have spend half their careers acting in heels.

I think I read it somewhere that he's about 175cm tall.

But he's a brilliant actor - really like him a lot, and he's perfect as Frank Castle.

Latest posts