What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Ashes Test: Australia v England at Gabba Brisbane, Nov 23-27 2017

Eelectrica

Referee
Well done Cam Bancroft and Davey Warner. Chasing that down with authority.
Should wipe the smile off Root and Broads face.
Did well to see off the new ball and cashed in when the going was good. Great stuff. More of that please.

2 weeks

Coach
Our presser is one of the funniest i've ever seen.
The press trying to establish how hard Bairstow's headbutt was:)
Bancroft is a funny merkin.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
The loss of Stokes is obviously huge but England have a lot of other problems. Cook looks cooked. Vince and Malan look like they'd do well at county level, that's not a compliment. I don't know wtf Ball offers. Ali as a bowler is about as threatening as a sloth in a tutu.

King hit

Coach
Awesome win lads betting the Poms is always sweet. Stoked that England didn't get a sniff of victory in the run chase, that will be a real knock to them losing by 10 wickets. Bit funny to think we won so convincingly considering how much trouble we were in before Smith saved us in the first innings and that the game was well poised until yesterday. We just blew the Poms apart yesterday and finished the job with no hassle today.

Awesome stuff, it really has made a tough day for me so much better. Smith had to have been MOM. Absolutely sensational player.