What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Ashes Test: Australia v England at Gabba Brisbane, Nov 23-27 2017

TheParraboy

Staff member
Smith already has 6 ashes centuries. Which is equal with Boonie, boycott, woodfull, junior, tubs, harvey and trumper from the least games.

He gets another 1 and he goes equal with border, clarke, edritch, lawry, slats and leyland

The non bradman record is hobbs on 12 (bradman has a ludicrous 19). The next best Australian to bradman is steve waugh on 10.

Joe Root (3) and Alaistar Cook (4) are breathing down his neck though....

TheParraboy

Staff member
Maxwell could score 500, it wouldn't make a difference, I don't think he has the discipline to play the longer format, you wouldn't want him coming in on a green top when you are 3/50

In that score he racked up against the NSW second XI I think he scored something like 32 boundaries

I don't think I would want anyone coming in at 3/50 unless it was Steve Smiths twin (or tugger or mr cricket)

I think Maxy will kill it from now on in test cricket, would love him to play a few tests on australian soil to get him going.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Max Derp is easily talented enough but isn’t mentally strong enough to play the longer forms of the game.

He has the attention span of a 4 yr old.