What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: New Zealand v West indies, Wellington Dec 1-5 2017

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good to see the Kiwis getting some test cricket but would like to see them play some one further up the pecking order

better than nothing I guess

Incorrect

Coach
Are the Windes on the rise??? Hopefully its a good series.
Only thing on the rise in West Indian cricekt is the smoke billowing from their giant spliff's......

I note they have a player in their touring squad named "Raymon Reifer".... has there ever been a more aprly named cricketer from the Caribbean??!!

In saying all of that they have made a decent start today, 1 for 70-odd last time I looked.... Time to burn one down to celebrate!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Only thing on the rise in West Indian cricekt is the smoke billowing from their giant spliff's......

I note they have a player in their touring squad named "Raymon Reifer".... has there ever been a more aprly named cricketer from the Caribbean??!!

In saying all of that they have made a decent start today, 1 for 70-odd last time I looked.... Time to burn one down to celebrate!
They did beat the mighty mighty ungerlund in a test recently.

Tommy Smith

Referee
This flock of Caribbean Lesbians beat England, IN England, in a Test match not long ago.

Let that sink in.

And some wonder why I'm ceaselessly bashing (verbally, I'm not Ben Stokes) my brethren.

Timbo

Staff member
0/59 at one stage... oof.

No one likes to see cricket like this.

Latest posts