What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's a hint of the attitude era coming back, but only in the way the fans treat stars. Strowman has become a huge face despite WWE initially pushing him as a nasty heel (in the same mould as Samoa Joe)

Shane McMahon has become hugely f**king annoying and bordering on being a heel, hence his big change in attitude on SD this week, throwing a wet blanket on a rivalry with Bryan.

If Bryan gets pushed into a dispute with McMahon, he will become the babyface and Shane will be the stereotypical McMahon heel.

The Broken Matt Hardy universe has started coming together, with the Vanguard 1 Twitter account showing a reboot GIF, and Hardy releasing a video on YouTube with Senior Benjamin.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah but he's coming back into an on screen role now.

That means heaps of stuff thats looking good is about to get shat on

Sting aside, Trips has not buried anyone in years. Sting could be more down to Vince giving the WCW the standard "welcome to WWE" loss. I can't see Broken Matt having anything to do with Trips. If he is facing Angle at Mania the only person I can see being fed to him is JJ, who is the personification of "not over."

Delete Delete Delete

Outside of Joe, i can’t remember being excited about wrestling in the last five years as much as I was today seeing Hardy’s promo with Wyatt

How good....might even buy the network again if they put Wyatt and Hardy in a compound match at wrestlemania or royal rumble

mozza91

Coach
Just watched that promo. WTF?
Is it serious or is it meant to be funny? Is he imitating Bray Wyatt? I’m confused and intrigued.

Last edited:
Also, having rewatched that, I have just realised that the beginning of Matt Hardy’s theme that Reby plays on the piano is an acoustic version of Matt’s V1 WWE theme...

Ok that was 2 good shows

Is JJ an oblivious heel or what? Good showing from him and basically no complaints from raw other than Nia Jax being possibly a creepy stalker of Enzo.... death by snu snu.... totally jealous of Enzo

Sami is such a great smarmy merkin,i want to kick his teeth in so he's doing a great job of nuclear heat,Randy and Naks is such a strange teaming

On smackdown they've booked themselves in such a way where the roster feels so stretched but at the same time has so much talent

Also on smackdown i dislike discount absolution and both teams who thought a cheerleader and an mma fighter would take orders from a f**king goth, the mma fighter would punch her in her stupid edgy face and the cheerleader would be too busy taking selfies and ignoring the other 2

It's such a strange teaming once let alone twice

Liv Morgan is such a natural face that it is hard to take her seriously as a heel. Riot & Logan are in the right spot, they just needed someone else who could be a convincing heel.

Latest posts