What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glenn James Maxwell - THE BIG SHOW...

Fangs

Coach
Maxxxyyyy

Big fan of this guys talent. Has never maintained any consistency at an International level. I see him or Travis Head filling the number 6 position for Australia long term. We need to get over our stupid fascination with Keith Miller all-rounders.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Maxxxyyyy

Big fan of this guys talent. Has never maintained any consistency at an International level. I see him or Travis Head filling the number 6 position for Australia long term. We need to get over our stupid fascination with Keith Miller all-rounders.

Keith Miller could bowl, the Toyman is not an all rounder at test level

some11

Referee
At the time he was averaging 28 and looked like a legit genius.

Might as well make fun of Bill Gates for saying 640K of ram would be enough for anybody.

TheParraboy

Staff member
At the time he was averaging 28 and looked like a legit genius.

Might as well make fun of Bill Gates for saying 640K of ram would be enough for anybody.

Yup

I remember people bagging Steve Smith and Clint Gutherson

absurd nowadays

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's already shown he cant handle the jump from first class cricket to test cricket, how many more times does he need to prove it ?

he may have all the toys but nothing between the ears

TheParraboy

Staff member
Maxy has played all his 7 tests on the sub continent, including 4 tests, deserves a crack on roads like Khawaja has had, who has never played tests in India, but averages 19.00 in 4 tests in SL

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
for the middle order I'd go Cartwright and none of this all rounder talk