What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pearce .... is he coming ... yes or no ?

snout

First Grade
Pearce will be the new Hayne.

Simply for the money. And maybe some dumb notion that that by doing what Joey says it filters back to Freddy come SOO time.

He has an aging pack in heighington and lillyman whos best isnt NRL standard anymore.....and a host or ex rooster teammates who robinson cut free because they make no impact. They did once but not now.

The rest are goers but have won the spoon 3 hears running.

So he has himself and ponga. Both millionaires ho everyone will look to and expect a semi final year from.

Pearce couldnt get the star studded rorters team over the line...what chance this mob.

He couldve played behind a winning pack at Shark Park for big bucks and success. Suck a dick Mitch.

He wanted 2 years. The knights said 4.
His Hayne mentality kicked in. I want to be at the Rorts...l will take the cash for 2 years. Cooper flies it and he goes home 2020.

M2D2

Bench

Simply for the money. And maybe some dumb notion that that by doing what Joey says it filters back to Freddy come SOO time.

He has an aging pack in heighington and lillyman whos best isnt NRL standard anymore.....and a host or ex rooster teammates who robinson cut free because they make no impact. They did once but not now.

So he has himself and ponga. Both millionaires ho everyone will look to and expect a semi final year from.

Pearce couldnt get the star studded rorters team over the line...what chance this mob.

He couldve played behind a winning pack at Shark Park for big bucks and success. Suck a dick Mitch.

His Hayne mentality kicked in. I want to be at the Rorts...l will take the cash for 2 years. Cooper flies it and he goes home 2020.
The dead sea has less salt than this post.

Frenzy.

Immortal

I hear ya but he did get the roosters home in 2013.

Mind you, DCE got the CC Medal from a losing team that year LOL

Stake Removed

First Grade
The Warriors half who played for Tonga maybe seeing release also might be worth looking at Raiders in either Austin/Sezer, Ricky needs to take cap pressure off he wasnt that happy with them this year.

But would take Guthbo over all of them

M2D2

Bench
I dont know if you guys are saying gutho in a way to get to rhyno, But hes not leaving Parra. From what i read hes been given assurances hes playing number 1.

carcharias

Immortal
I dont know if you guys are saying gutho in a way to get to rhyno, But hes not leaving Parra. From what i read hes been given assurances hes playing number 1.
Like when Anderson told Preston he was still going to be halfback?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Anyways according to Buzz there is a bit of a personality clash with Corey Norman and Brad Arthur.

Great timing when we are looking for a half! Not to mention the link with Seggy

Ads

First Grade
Anyways according to Buzz there is a bit of a personality clash with Corey Norman and Brad Arthur.

Great timing when we are looking for a half! Not to mention the link with Seggy
He's a gun. Would be incredibly surprised if he left them though.

southland

Juniors
It would mean they could play French at 1. Gutho as 5/8 and Moses 7. Hayne as centre and cover for fb and 5/8.

Can't see them letting Norman go tho. His combo was great with Moses last year

Latest posts